Page 1791 of 2454

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:54 am
by zerthex
Sgt. Shivers wrote:Image
I like the look of the hoodie zombie in noclip's DOOM documentary a lot.

please make a full spritesheet. it looking great so far!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:31 am
by Slax
GAA1992 wrote:The D. Eagle looks a lot like the edit i did to JoeyTD's... the second... (ain't Slax behind it?)

I posted the original way back when. Model rip. Been edited and improved by other people a billion times since then.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:32 am
by Captain J
BigProjectAlone wrote:EDIT:
Update: Lightning done, just have to put her legs on :)
NUDITY WARNING
Spoiler:
Now that is some dope light effect, i mean excellently neat!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:20 am
by VriskaSerket
Nevander wrote:Is there a full sheet for this one with normal Doom 2 hands?

Image
Quick thing

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:31 am
by Kinsie
sucks
Image

Bases taken from Eriance and phantombeta.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:04 am
by Dr_Cosmobyte
BigProjectAlone wrote:EDIT:
Update: Lightning done, just have to put her legs on :)
NUDITY WARNING
Spoiler:


Fucking dope. I love her and didn't even battled against her.

Slax wrote:I posted the original way back when. Model rip. Been edited and improved by other people a billion times since then.


I knew it. :lol:

Kinsie wrote:sucks
Image
Bases taken from Eriance and phantombeta.


I like it, but somehow the color is unnatural.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:18 am
by ThrashfanBert1994
Kinsie wrote:sucks
Image

Bases taken from Eriance and phantombeta.


looks like the one based on doom reboot

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:07 pm
by BigProjectAlone
Thanks people !! That is some nice comments there !! :) i really appreciate :D

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:15 pm
by BigProjectAlone
Some more progress on her attack rotation:

NUDITY WARNING
Spoiler:

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:25 pm
by Solid Steak
VriskaSerket wrote:
Nevander wrote:Is there a full sheet for this one with normal Doom 2 hands?

Image
Quick thing

Looks good! Would you be able to make recoil frames for the others? The one I was working on I originally wanted to submit as a deagle for PB but I never got the extra frames done.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:10 pm
by VriskaSerket
Solid Steak wrote:Looks good! Would you be able to make recoil frames for the others? The one I was working on I originally wanted to submit as a deagle for PB but I never got the extra frames done.

Yeah, the other two didn't have frames if I recall correctly, and making recoil anims isn't my forte ('specially the slide's movement), but I can give it a shot I guess.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:32 am
by TiberiumSoul
This was done with TEXTURES in mind, Credits go to Cap'nJ for the original rip and Uboa/MartyKirra for the ZT2 roifle that was based from the SureShot by Marty

Body.png


Bolt.png


ScopeOverlay.png

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:06 am
by XLightningStormL
ThrashfanBert1994 wrote:
Kinsie wrote:sucks
Image

Bases taken from Eriance and phantombeta.


looks like the one based on doom reboot



Nice, fun fact: the Doom Bible actually references the Grenade Launcher. However Tom kinda screwed up the formatting for it's line. Nor mentions it anywhere else.

(I honestly think it would be nice to see some Skulltag and/or KDIZD stuff added onto that grenade launcher, just as a sort of visual easter egg or tribute)

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:11 am
by Captain J
Furthermore, i think kinsie made that for the upcoming metadoom update... If i'm right. :P
TiberiumSoul wrote:This was done with TEXTURES in mind, Credits go to Cap'nJ for the original rip and Uboa/MartyKirra for the ZT2 roifle that was based from the SureShot by Marty
looks veeery nice! Also now it can load the bolt properly, too!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:01 pm
by YukesVonFaust
Image Image
I'm so burnt out* right now.

Creds: GAA1992 (3DO, iD, Banjo Software, Midway, Monolith)
The Thing Thing (Muzzle part or something)
HazeBandicoot (Midway)

no pun intended