Page 1707 of 2373

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:47 pm
by ThrashfanBert1994
k' now its all done! :)

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:07 pm
by BigBox141
This'll be my last PAYDAY 2 sprite.

Image

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:04 pm
by gerolf
torridgristle wrote:Image

Is that the ass shot of Batman's ass from Batman and Robin?

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:44 pm
by comet1337
going by the clawy hands and armor plated buttocks, i'm guessing it's the D4 baron

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:23 pm
by Graaicko
Heres a rocket launcher I just finished. really liking the muzzle flash.
Spoiler:

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:47 pm
by BigBox141
Graaicko wrote:Heres a rocket launcher I just finished. really liking the muzzle flash.
Spoiler:


Ooooh, a clean version of le heat-seeker from ROTT, I see!
Being honest here, the weapon's color's kind of feel a little bland, but the rest of the weapon looks pretty good. Nice work!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:28 pm
by Captain J
ThrashfanBert1994 wrote:k' now its all done! :)
Not quite, the magazine perspective problem still remains, and that's how i give it some hand.
HARSheet2.png

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:06 am
by Mr.Enchanter
A buddy of mine was joking about Ken squatting(like a slav).
This is the result...
Image

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:01 am
by ThrashfanBert1994
Captain J wrote:
ThrashfanBert1994 wrote:k' now its all done! :)
Not quite, the magazine perspective problem still remains, and that's how i give it some hand.
HARSheet2.png



Thanks

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:10 am
by Ringman
I posted this in the wolf3d2x topic, but I decided to share it here as well, since it may not get seen by a lot.
HDWolf3DDog.png

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:18 am
by YukesVonFaust
Ringman wrote:I posted this in the wolf3d2x topic, but I decided to share it here as well, since it may not get seen by a lot.
HDWolf3DDog.png

high quality doggo

also
Image
MP40. The original before the Caterpillar.
Probably (not) going to be in the Aracnocide Patch.
Creds: EdwardMarlus for the Wolf Infinity (formerly Mein Kamph) MP40 Sprite.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:57 pm
by MetallicaSepultura
WIP remake of the original Submachinegun from Angst Rahz's Revenge.
Spoiler: original sprite


actually i did another version of this weapon, but it wasn't based on the original one, and was a lot bland in my opinion, here it is:
Spoiler:


here's the new one which is still a WIP:
Spoiler:

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:39 pm
by adamaH_oriH
BigBox141 wrote:Another variation of my red sweater sprites.

Image

good edits!
could you explain to me how you get a blue jacket/sweater with teen-like tan flesh hands? A La BH6 Hiro Hamada(for this is for my Hiro mod...he would look reeeealy weird with very hairy doomguy-arms...)? (Look him up, but the one without suit, but blue jacket) I have Photofiltre, MSPaint, and Slade3.

Spoiler:

that's it, so far.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:00 pm
by BigBox141
adamaH_oriH wrote:good edits!
could you explain to me how you get a blue jacket/sweater with teen-like tan flesh hands? A La BH6 Hiro Hamada(for this is for my Hiro mod...he would look reeeealy weird with very hairy doomguy-arms...)? (Look him up, but the one without suit, but blue jacket) I have Photofiltre, MSPaint, and Slade3.

Spoiler:

that's it, so far.


Its hard to explain this kind of thing. If I have enough time and good software to do so, I would've shown you a gif on how to make that kind of sprite. But, it may get fairly confusing.
If you really want the GIF, I recommend you get GIMP.

I suppose this is what your looking for.
Image

I'll be working on those other sprites next. I'm willing to help anyone with there weapon sprites.

EDIT: Damn, I downloaded the mods, and there under Doom texture format. Basically, there completely grayed out until you get in-game. I can do the Repeater, and attempt to do the fists and light saber thing for you, but don't expect the pulse rifle and smart gun.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:13 pm
by gerolf
YukesVonFaust wrote:Image

Is there one without the hands?

Also, great going Ringman! That's awesome! Do you plan on doing the guards?