Page 2 of 2267

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:37 pm
by Enjay
The eyepod would be great for an ambush enemy. Just a bunch of those exploding pods sitting around. Nothing to see here... Awww mummy, one of them's got an eye and a mouth! :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:47 pm
by bagheadspidey
this thing I found snooping around in Nash's files still has me laughing :lol:
http://nash.wanzafran.com/pixel/magic_robot_donkey.gif

edit- content edited for boobies!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:06 pm
by .+:icytux:+.
hehheh!!! lol :D how kinkky :P well whatever :D guess it gets to be in the first post too :P (should i credit nash for it??? :P)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:11 pm
by neoworm
Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:15 pm
by Enjay
Oooh, thats a creepy looking thing neoworm.

@ .+:icytux:+. are you aware of Nick Baker's Doom Beastiary? It was based on a similar idea: IE just a single frame picture of a possible Doom monster for those who couldn't or didn't want to create a full monster. Some have, of course, since made it into full monster form, but there are still some interesting things there that exist as nothing more than a single frame.

http://haunt.8m.com/beastiary/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:16 pm
by HotWax
bagheadspidey wrote:this thing I found snooping around in Nash's files still has me laughing :lol:

It's funny, but could you please remove the image, as it contains nudity?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:24 pm
by .+:icytux:+.
umm neoworm :P whats its name :D its really cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:33 pm
by bagheadspidey
HotWax wrote:
bagheadspidey wrote:this thing I found snooping around in Nash's files still has me laughing :lol:

It's funny, but could you please remove the image, as it contains nudity?


image removed so as not to offend HotWax's delicate sensibilities ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:35 pm
by Enjay
You could have just used your super baghead powers to put a paper bag over the boobies. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:36 pm
by .+:icytux:+.
Enjay wrote:Oooh, thats a creepy looking thing neoworm.

@ .+:icytux:+. are you aware of Nick Baker's Doom Beastiary? It was based on a similar idea: IE just a single frame picture of a possible Doom monster for those who couldn't or didn't want to create a full monster. Some have, of course, since made it into full monster form, but there are still some interesting things there that exist as nothing more than a single frame.

http://haunt.8m.com/beastiary/


well i could add the link to the first page off course to give some ideas...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:48 pm
by neoworm
.+:icytux:+. wrote:umm neoworm :P whats its name :D its really cool

Its Bonelord from TES3:Morrowind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:48 pm
by Gez
neoworm wrote:Image


A bonelord! (Former Morrowind modder here.)
For the curious, look here. Very good Elder Scrolls wiki.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:05 pm
by Gez
Enjay wrote:@ .+:icytux:+. are you aware of Nick Baker's Doom Beastiary? It was based on a similar idea: IE just a single frame picture of a possible Doom monster for those who couldn't or didn't want to create a full monster. Some have, of course, since made it into full monster form, but there are still some interesting things there that exist as nothing more than a single frame.


Some of the "Beastiary" monsters that would deserve to be complete include:
Image
The Guardian, a nicely made Cybermon/Maulotaur hybrid. I think they'd be a better base than straight maulotaurs for Eriance's Hellsmiths.

Image
The Spidibus, the source creatures have been nicely pieced togethers and it makes sense for that obese monster to be placed upon a vehicle.

Image
The Plague Imp -- I don't know if undead demons would really fit the doomiverse, but who cares, they're great-looking zombies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:13 pm
by HotWax
bagheadspidey wrote:image removed so as not to offend HotWax's delicate sensibilities ;)

Most people would claw their own eyes out if they could see the kinds of things that don't offend my "delicate sensibilities." :P

However, it's been decided by the community that pornography in any form should not be present on these forums, because it could potentially offend other forum-goers, and may also get randy in trouble with his host.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:13 pm
by Enjay
Gez wrote:Image
The Plague Imp -- I don't know if undead demons would really fit the doomiverse, but who cares, they're great-looking zombies.

I'm about 65% done with making a full set of sprites for that one. Unfortunately, that's where I've been stuck for quite some time now. I just can't decide what to do with the attack frames. :?