[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Sonik.o.fan

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Sonik.o.fan »

Well, I'm selfless person :)
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

ravage wrote:Image
I've been busy. not sure what I'll use these for yet.
Someone call wildweasel, this could turn into Batteries not included 3!

(If Ravage permits so)
neoworm

Post by neoworm »

My try at Spider Mastermind magic attack. First time trying to edit one of the more messy and bigger doom sprites. It's still rough and it's still missing other 5 rotations.
I will also maybe remake the minigun to be less like something straight from Hans Grosse hands.
LossForWords

Post by LossForWords »

huh.
originals by tuuttipingu
and bitwarrior
Attachments
MVZC9.png
YukesVonFaust

Post by YukesVonFaust »

LossForWords wrote:huh.
originals by tuuttipingu
and bitwarrior
Suicide Squad Doom mod when
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

neoworm wrote:My try at Spider Mastermind magic attack. First time trying to edit one of the more messy and bigger doom sprites. It's still rough and it's still missing other 5 rotations.
The legs, her face etc are just amazing and something like back in 1993. Very retrospective work!
Gez

Post by Gez »

neoworm wrote:My try at Spider Mastermind magic attack. First time trying to edit one of the more messy and bigger doom sprites. It's still rough and it's still missing other 5 rotations.
I will also maybe remake the minigun to be less like something straight from Hans Grosse hands.
Looks pretty freaky, in a good way.
Vegeta(dw)

Post by Vegeta(dw) »

I love that spider edition!
Gez

Post by Gez »

Would work well for a "sighting" animation, too. You know, when the monster has been idle and then suddenly notices the player, shouting a roar... In Doom it's just audio, but having some aggressive posturing like that to go with it, showing the monster roaring, that could work well. At least for big boss monsters that are used sparingly; if you have a pack of 50 revenants that all do a threat display simultaneously it would look a bit too choreographed...
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by Vostyok »

Gez wrote: ...if you have a pack of 50 revenants that all do a threat display simultaneously it would look a bit too choreographed...
Westside story Revenants That Strut Towards You While Clicking Their Fingers In Perfect Time... When?
willkuer

Post by willkuer »

Vostyok wrote:
Gez wrote: ...if you have a pack of 50 revenants that all do a threat display simultaneously it would look a bit too choreographed...
Westside story Revenants That Strut Towards You While Clicking Their Fingers In Perfect Time... When?

hahaha, you made my day :D
PoptartNoahh

Post by PoptartNoahh »

morgana lores.png
morgana lores.png (3.02 KiB) Viewed 1384 times
Morgana from P5, no attack/death frames yet.
DenisBelmondo

Post by DenisBelmondo »

broh i love morgana so much lmfao i have like, 3 plushies of him sitting right behind me as i type this

also here's some edits i made for jdredalert's angled doom. apologies for the lack of credits, i can't seem to find the original artist who made these.

credits go to minigunner for the OG angled shotty and joeytd for the OG angled shotty (very minimal edits with this one. just smoothed up the barrels and added a hand, he did all the hard work)
Last edited by DenisBelmondo on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Oh man, finally! Some more of good angled vanilla doom sprites! I remember seeing the previous angled shotgun sprite, but was... Kinda small. But glad you fixed everything.

However my minor gripe is that the muzzle flash of SSG has funny angle. Other than that, it's fine.
jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

DenisBelmondo wrote:broh i love morgana so much lmfao i have like, 3 plushies of him sitting right behind me as i type this

also here's some edits i made for jdredalert's angled doom. apologies for the lack of credits, i can't seem to find the original artist who made these.

The shotgun was made by The Minigunner, and the SSG by JoeyTD. Thanks again for the edits, those weapons are amazing.

Return to “General”