[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby Sonik.o.fan » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:32 am

Well, I'm selfless person :)
Sonik.o.fan
Potato hater.

Discord: TypicalSF#3336

Postby Dr_Cosmobyte » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:31 am

ravage wrote:Image
I've been busy. not sure what I'll use these for yet.

Someone call wildweasel, this could turn into Batteries not included 3!

(If Ravage permits so)
Dr_Cosmobyte
Also known as: GAA1992

Postby neoworm » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:32 pm

My try at Spider Mastermind magic attack. First time trying to edit one of the more messy and bigger doom sprites. It's still rough and it's still missing other 5 rotations.
I will also maybe remake the minigun to be less like something straight from Hans Grosse hands.
neoworm

Postby LossForWords » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:30 pm

huh.
originals by tuuttipingu
and bitwarrior
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LossForWords
your friendly neighborhood друг.

Postby YukesVonFaust » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:57 am

LossForWords wrote:huh.
originals by tuuttipingu
and bitwarrior

Suicide Squad Doom mod when
YukesVonFaust
Give Me a Shake...

Discord: Yukes von Faust#9009
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit

Postby Captain J » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:04 am

neoworm wrote:My try at Spider Mastermind magic attack. First time trying to edit one of the more messy and bigger doom sprites. It's still rough and it's still missing other 5 rotations.
The legs, her face etc are just amazing and something like back in 1993. Very retrospective work!
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Gez » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:31 am

neoworm wrote:My try at Spider Mastermind magic attack. First time trying to edit one of the more messy and bigger doom sprites. It's still rough and it's still missing other 5 rotations.
I will also maybe remake the minigun to be less like something straight from Hans Grosse hands.

Looks pretty freaky, in a good way.
Gez

Postby Vegeta(dw) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:42 am

I love that spider edition!
Vegeta(dw)

Postby Gez » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:43 am

Would work well for a "sighting" animation, too. You know, when the monster has been idle and then suddenly notices the player, shouting a roar... In Doom it's just audio, but having some aggressive posturing like that to go with it, showing the monster roaring, that could work well. At least for big boss monsters that are used sparingly; if you have a pack of 50 revenants that all do a threat display simultaneously it would look a bit too choreographed...
Gez

Postby Vostyok » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:34 pm

Gez wrote: ...if you have a pack of 50 revenants that all do a threat display simultaneously it would look a bit too choreographed...

Westside story Revenants That Strut Towards You While Clicking Their Fingers In Perfect Time... When?
Vostyok
Free Radical

Discord: Vostyok#3164

Postby willkuer » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:25 pm

Vostyok wrote:
Gez wrote: ...if you have a pack of 50 revenants that all do a threat display simultaneously it would look a bit too choreographed...

Westside story Revenants That Strut Towards You While Clicking Their Fingers In Perfect Time... When?

hahaha, you made my day :D
willkuer

Postby PoptartNoahh » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:02 pm

morgana lores.png

Morgana from P5, no attack/death frames yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PoptartNoahh

Discord: PoptartNoahh#2982

Postby DenisBelmondo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:38 am

broh i love morgana so much lmfao i have like, 3 plushies of him sitting right behind me as i type this

also here's some edits i made for jdredalert's angled doom. apologies for the lack of credits, i can't seem to find the original artist who made these.

credits go to minigunner for the OG angled shotty and joeytd for the OG angled shotty (very minimal edits with this one. just smoothed up the barrels and added a hand, he did all the hard work)
Last edited by DenisBelmondo on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DenisBelmondo
now is time to the i386 heart on fire

Postby Captain J » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:46 am

Oh man, finally! Some more of good angled vanilla doom sprites! I remember seeing the previous angled shotgun sprite, but was... Kinda small. But glad you fixed everything.

However my minor gripe is that the muzzle flash of SSG has funny angle. Other than that, it's fine.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby jdredalert » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:59 am

DenisBelmondo wrote:broh i love morgana so much lmfao i have like, 3 plushies of him sitting right behind me as i type this

also here's some edits i made for jdredalert's angled doom. apologies for the lack of credits, i can't seem to find the original artist who made these.

The shotgun was made by The Minigunner, and the SSG by JoeyTD. Thanks again for the edits, those weapons are amazing.
jdredalert
State of badass art.

PreviousNext

Return to General