[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby 777Doomer777 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:52 am

JoeyTD wrote:So I made some PerKristian's edits of the pump action super shotgun.


Amazing!!! :-)

I'm Thinking About The Shotgun This Replacement And Super Shotgun Replacement Is Quad Barrel Shotgun.

ThrashfanBert1994 wrote:here is my new work from now XD i been busy as well since my main account got zucc'ed again for dark humor



That's One Good Hybrid For Shotgun In Original Doom And Doom 64 Sprites. :-)

torridgristle wrote:Image
Fwoomf


This One Is Strange, Could Be Mancubus Cannon Thing?
User avatar
777Doomer777
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2016

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby ravage » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 am

That reminds me of the weapon from Equinox.

Unrelated--I got bored:
Image
User avatar
ravage
YAHOO!
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2003

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby Captain J » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:00 am

IKR! It now looks darker and better.
ravage wrote:Unrelated--I got bored:
Image
That can is so salty, it just triggered itself.
User avatar
Captain J
'OH YE'
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Secret Chamber
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby 777Doomer777 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:35 am

ravage wrote:That reminds me of the weapon from Equinox.

Unrelated--I got bored:
Image


Hehe... This Remind Me Something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb8XDS7dzdo
User avatar
777Doomer777
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2016

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby nakkemake » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:17 am

777Doomer777 wrote:Image

I Just Try To Make Some Good Quad Barrel Shotgun Sprite.


looks super blurry. That WILL BE hard to edit. Trust me.
User avatar
nakkemake
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2015
Location: ┌П┐(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby 777Doomer777 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:27 am

nakkemake wrote:
777Doomer777 wrote:Image

I Just Try To Make Some Good Quad Barrel Shotgun Sprite.


looks super blurry. That WILL BE hard to edit. Trust me.


It's Because I Upload In Facebook, I Getting Hard To Register To Imgur At My Tablet.

But Never Mind, I Just First Try. :-)
User avatar
777Doomer777
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2016

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby 777Doomer777 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:33 am

In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream.

Image

Credit:
Sgt. Mark IV For Brutal Doom Hand, SEGA For Flamethrower In Alien: Isolation (Ripped Model By jc-starstorm At Deviantart (Link Here: http://jc-starstorm.deviantart.com/art/ ... -551226785 ))

Update:
Centered Version With The Pickup Weapon Sprites.
Image

Update:
Some Angled Version Of This.

Image
Last edited by 777Doomer777 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
777Doomer777
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2016

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby TheRailgunner » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:53 am

ravage wrote:That reminds me of the weapon from Equinox.

Unrelated--I got bored:
Image


Slimes, slugs, and Namekkians beware - motherfuckin' Salt Rockets!
User avatar
TheRailgunner
Sunglasses Security Guy knows when you're necrobumping.
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2013

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby Deii » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:20 pm

777Doomer777 wrote:In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream.

[image]

Credit:
Sgt. Mark IV For Brutal Doom Hand, SEGA For Flamethrower In Alien: Isolation (Ripped Model By jc-starstorm At Deviantart (Link Here: http://jc-starstorm.deviantart.com/art/ ... -551226785 ))


While I've never done anything with sprites, I can tell that the perspective in yours is less than optimal. It looks like the muzzle of the gun is pointing at something slightly to the left of the screen's center (aka where the crosshair sits).
Deii
 
Joined: 02 Nov 2015
Discord: Deii #0915

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby 777Doomer777 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Deii wrote:
777Doomer777 wrote:In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream.

[image]

Credit:
Sgt. Mark IV For Brutal Doom Hand, SEGA For Flamethrower In Alien: Isolation (Ripped Model By jc-starstorm At Deviantart (Link Here: http://jc-starstorm.deviantart.com/art/ ... -551226785 ))


While I've never done anything with sprites, I can tell that the perspective in yours is less than optimal. It looks like the muzzle of the gun is pointing at something slightly to the left of the screen's center (aka where the crosshair sits).


Yeah, I Would Have To Remake It Again. :-)
By The Way, I Use Xnalara To Use This Model.

But I Have The Centered Version Of This Weapon
I'll Might Be Doing It.
User avatar
777Doomer777
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2016

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby YukesVonFaust » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:52 am

777Doomer777 wrote:Yeah, I Would Have To Remake It Again. :-)
By The Way, I Use Xnalara To Use This Model.

But I Have The Centered Version Of This Weapon
I'll Might Be Doing It.


Image Image
You called?
User avatar
YukesVonFaust
Kicking Asses and Taking Names
 
Joined: 09 Feb 2015
Location: in your area, where else
Discord: Yukes von Faust#9009
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby Captain J » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:56 am

Oooh, finally seeing this weapon on spriting carnival, huh? Would be wonderful if we can have the angled version of it as well-
User avatar
Captain J
'OH YE'
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Secret Chamber
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby abbuw » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:07 am

777Doomer777 wrote:stuff

Why are you uploading sprites as low quality blurry jpegs? Also, you gotta scale them down to Doom size, don't scale the hands up to the weapon, that just looks bad.
User avatar
abbuw
Contact your poison control center.
 
Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Location: South Lake Hills

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby 777Doomer777 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:28 am

Captain J wrote:Oooh, finally seeing this weapon on spriting carnival, huh? Would be wonderful if we can have the angled version of it as well-


Hehe... Thanks For The Comment. :-)

I Would Do The Angled Version Of This Weapon. :-)
User avatar
777Doomer777
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2016

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby 777Doomer777 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:35 am

abbuw wrote:
777Doomer777 wrote:stuff

Why are you uploading sprites as low quality blurry jpegs? Also, you gotta scale them down to Doom size, don't scale the hands up to the weapon, that just looks bad.


1. I upload it at my Facebook page at my tablet, so that's how this format was jpeg and low quality blurry pic. it because I have problem with the imgur, it because I using opera mini at my tablet. I need some good site that can upload good quality pic at my opera mini tablet. (if you can help me) :-(

2.Thanks For The Advice, i will remember that. :-)
User avatar
777Doomer777
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2016

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheRailgunner and 4 guests