Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
randi
Site Admin

Post by randi »

I have enabled avatars now. I thought I had done that already.

Edit: No longer an announcement.
Last edited by randi on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malphas

Post by Malphas »

Finally! People can see the "Malphas Sphere," a rare ZDoom-exclusive powerup that kills all the monsters in the screen and gives you 666% health and armor for approximately 30 seconds. When the effect wears off, you resume gameplay with the benefits of the normal MegaSphere. :twisted:

... okay, so maybe that was too much wishful thinking. But still, it was something to shoot for. :roll:

lol
Ultraviolet

Post by Ultraviolet »

Heh, I was considering using my seizure-inducing invert-blinking UV avatar...
SargeBaldy

Post by SargeBaldy »

nice, i missed seeing my yorp on my posts.
Mighty Duck X-treme

Post by Mighty Duck X-treme »

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON WITH SARGE
Sargebaldy, it's been quite clearly shown that you were not banned for your views but because you were deliberately trolling DW forum mods.

Also, posting with the username "Grogglogobofink" is NOT a very good idea as that usually just ends up with an IP being taken out (for some reason, the DW staff didn't ban you for ban evasion; I just don't even know why). I suggest you lay low for a while, then look to be let back in, providing you can behave of course.
Last edited by Mighty Duck X-treme on Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SargeBaldy

Post by SargeBaldy »

what are you talking about? i only just started using this avatar on the dw forums. everyone on staff knows that i'm using the nick grogglobofink, and have no problem with it. i could probably get unbanned if i bothered bugging lüt enough about it. and anyway, this is not an issue for these forums and i don't plan on discussing it here.
Mighty Duck X-treme

*Unnecessary comment removed*
Last edited by Mighty Duck X-treme on Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mighty Duck X-treme

Back on topic...

If 'deep' were to post here, I believe he should have a Lanturn avatar, such as the one I had been using. The reason for that is because Lanturn is nicknamed the "deep-sea star" for its illuminated antenna.
Last edited by Mighty Duck X-treme on Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nanami

Post by Nanami »

Um, might I point out that EVERYONE on the fourms knows Grogglo is Sarge. In fact, in his sig it says so.

Might I also add that Lut and all the other mods know he has another account that he's using instead of Sarge. IN FACT, Lut has been meaning to unban him, he just hasn't done so yet.

Also... what does any of this have to do with the ZDoom forums? Why'd you suddenly jump on him?
Mighty Duck X-treme

Because I didn't know what was going on between Sarge and the DW Staff, thank you so much for telling me that. -__-'

The Sarge disscussion is closed. Avatar disscussion... open. Capice?
Last edited by Mighty Duck X-treme on Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nanami

Post by Nanami »

Heh, well, speaking of avatars, I'm glad to have mine turned on now. Wee. Brakfish rules.

I have a new Brakfish for every holiday. This one is 4th of July.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Mighty Duck X-treme, can you tell where I found screenshot for my avatar? ;) You must know :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Sorry, it was stupid question... forget it...
Mighty Duck X-treme

Last edited by Mighty Duck X-treme on Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mighty Duck X-treme

Last edited by Mighty Duck X-treme on Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General”