Strife

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Postby Ultraviolet » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:22 pm

I believe BBG gave me a copy of voices.wad once.
Ultraviolet
AKA "Faint"

Postby JangoFett » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:42 pm

What's Heretic II about?
JangoFett
The Bounty Hunter

Postby Enjay » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:53 pm

JangoFett wrote:What's Heretic II about?

It's a totally different game. I think it's based on the Quake, or Quake2 engine. The view is behind the player in Lara Croft style chasecam mode.

You play the character from Heretic, returned to his lands after years of wandering through different dimensions only to find a mysterious plague has either killed everyone or sent them into blood thirsty madness. Find the source of the plague and deal with the bad guy responsible (with a bit of a twist).
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain

Postby Lexus Alyus » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:19 am

I've got that game, but never played... maybe I will sometime...

As for the shootings a few years ago, Mariliyn Manson got blamed for that (The Columbine shootings) yet the ironic thing was that the kids that did the shootings didn't even like Marilyn Manson. People like to pin the blame on the nearest thing, yet if they had just opened there eyes and seen all the bullying (that is actually getting worse) and all that bullshit that's going off (it's stealing kids education and child hood, spending most of their life depressed or in fear of some bully at school, I know, cus i've been there... I once had the whole school chasing after me for no aparent reason, and that's not an exageration...). When will something be done about bullying and all that bullshit? Thats' why those kids went insane and shot everytone, cus they just could handle the backbiting and bullshit, and if I was in the same state of mind I would have made the news in such away too... its a sick sad world we live in, and to blame violence on TV and music is just plain ignorance...

Rant over :-D.

:twisted:
Lexus Alyus
One day, I may actually release something...

Previous

Return to General