Page 2 of 3

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:14 am
by Enjay
If it takes you longer to do it, in my book you can't "REaD iT fINE". You read it slower for no extra benefit. Which is not fine. :P

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:06 pm
by Lexus Alyus
GoTta AdMiTT ThoUGH, It iS fuN tO jUsT RaNDoMLy PreSs The ShiFT kEY fOr nO aParent ReaSoN :-D

:twisted:

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:16 pm
by Anonymous
Well, I can't understand it, as I do not speak the languages dumbass, idiot, OR stupid. :lol:

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:16 pm
by Bio Hazard
anybody who has the tick as an avatar must be able to speak dumbass, idiot AND stupid! :)

EDIT: i forgot the smiley!

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:02 pm
by Lumpy
Will you all get back to the topic. Or stop posting in this topic altogether. The topic was
"Strife Support? Is It For Real?"

I don't know 'bout the rest of you, but for me this is very important. Every topic that has had "Strife" invovled I read through, and learn what is going on. I also showed respect for those that were posting the information in several ways.
1. by not posting useless gibberish.
2. by not posting an argument about the gibberish.
3. by asking a question that was relevant, so that I may learn.

If you want to argue about gibberish, or when the shift key should/should not be used put it in another topic. Some of us are here to learn about the advancement of ZDoom, and the support of Strife by ZDoom.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:17 pm
by HotWax
Lumpy wrote:Will you all get back to the topic. Or stop posting in this topic altogether. The topic was
"Strife Support? Is It For Real?"

I don't know 'bout the rest of you, but for me this is very important. Every topic that has had "Strife" invovled I read through, and learn what is going on. I also showed respect for those that were posting the information in several ways.
1. by not posting useless gibberish.
2. by not posting an argument about the gibberish.
3. by asking a question that was relevant, so that I may learn.

If you want to argue about gibberish, or when the shift key should/should not be used put it in another topic. Some of us are here to learn about the advancement of ZDoom, and the support of Strife by ZDoom.
/me kindly directs Lumpy in the direction of the DoomWorld forums.

By all means, go lecture them about on-topic posting. You'll probably be revered as a god. If you want to stay here, then... umm... how can I put this nicely?...

Stuff it.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:17 pm
by Sparky
Thanks

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:17 pm
by HotWax
Sparky wrote:Thanks
Well, you're most welcome! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:40 pm
by Anonymous
Bio Hazard wrote:anybody who has the tick as an avatar must be able to speak dumbass, idiot AND stupid!
And just WHAT the hell is wrong with The Tick? And just like in the other thread, I AM JUST PLAYING AROUND! :x

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:52 pm
by HotWax
I think he's referring to the fact that the Tick is a stupid fellow (by design). Not that I remember much about him, mind, so maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:13 am
by Ty Halderman
I know Fort Wayne is the center of the universe and all, but I really think you're more interested in post counts than information. I suppose that's what I get for looking at your profile.

And no, the Tick per se isn't a problem as long as no one cares how long he can breathe underwater.

I wish I knew what I meant when I typed that

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:30 am
by Enjay
Lumpy wrote:Will you all get back to the topic. Or stop posting in this topic altogether. The topic was
"Strife Support? Is It For Real?"
And by the end of the first few posts, the question had been pretty well answered. Everything else is just fluff. :)

Was there something else, perhaps not part of the original question, that hasn't been covered yet?

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:51 am
by Lexus Alyus
Yes, strife support is for real, but it's far from finished. This is being indered by the fact that the strife source code was not released or lost, so everything is all being calculated by good programming and it's not an exact replica of strife... but if I remeber rightly I'm sure I originally suggested that with all this info that randy try to coinmstruct strife support... and he did :-D Probobaly just coincidence though, cus nobody listens to me :-D... I'm just a small insignificant work, Ph34r Me anD My bAD UsaGE OF ThE ShifT K3Y!!!!1111

Oh, just so you know, I've answered the question again :-D

:twisted:

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:50 am
by HotWax
Lexus Alyus wrote:Yes, strife support is for real, but it's far from finished. This is being indered by the fact that the strife source code was not released or lost, so everything is all being calculated by good programming and it's not an exact replica of strife... but if I remeber rightly I'm sure I originally suggested that with all this info that randy try to coinmstruct strife support... and he did :-D Probobaly just coincidence though, cus nobody listens to me :-D... I'm just a small insignificant work, Ph34r Me anD My bAD UsaGE OF ThE ShifT K3Y!!!!1111

Oh, just so you know, I've answered the question again :-D

:twisted:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone already stated all that earlier in the thread. I hear he's quite a sexy beast, too.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:09 pm
by Anonymous
Ty Halderman wrote:I know Fort Wayne is the center of the universe and all, but I really think you're more interested in post counts than information. I suppose that's what I get for looking at your profile.

And no, the Tick per se isn't a problem as long as no one cares how long he can breathe underwater.

I wish I knew what I meant when I typed that
You're wrong. I don't know jack-shit about ZDoom, other than the MAPINFO lump, and I've always wanted to know how to make TCs.

By the way, Fort Wayne, surrounding areas, and most girls within the boundaries, absolutley SUCK.