QZDoom Download

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
zoldark

QZDoom Download

Post by zoldark »

I want to download QZDoom for win7 64bit but after I registered an activated my account and then logged in, when I click the download link it say's "You are not authorised to read this forum." and authorized is misspelled on the page that say's it.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: QZDoom Download

Post by Rachael »

The official downloads were pulled due to a major security flaw, however the issue is fixed in the dev builds and QZDoom is available there.

I have not had any real reason to do official releases with QZDoom since its last merge into GZDoom.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

zoldark wrote:and authorized is misspelled on the page that say's it.
"Authorised" is the non-American English spelling. It's only spelled with a Z in the United States and Canada. So, [Not a bug]. :P
zoldark

Post by zoldark »

Rachael wrote:The official downloads were pulled due to a major security flaw, however the issue is fixed in the dev builds and QZDoom is available there.

I have not had any real reason to do official releases with QZDoom since its last merge into GZDoom.
Awesome, Thank you..
wildweasel wrote:
zoldark wrote:and authorized is misspelled on the page that say's it.
"Authorised" is the non-American English spelling. It's only spelled with a Z in the United States and Canada. So, [Not a bug]. :P
Oh, us Americans are so weird when it comes to spelling.

Return to “General”