Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Demo - Resources

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Demo - Resources

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Jazz3D.png
Jazz3D.png (147 KiB) Viewed 571 times
There we go with another cool unreleased game that use UE1, these rips aren't many but surely they may come in hand for toon-like project. There is a README file which will explain everything to you. You will find Textures and Music, where Music has been converted from .umx to .wav and then .ogg to reduce filesize. Textures are in .bmp format. In a distant future I might also include 3d models and sounds. Enjoy.

Jazz3D Rips - Textures & Music
luigiman0640
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Demo - Resources

Post by luigiman0640 »

Just wanted to point this out, but UWindowFontsJunk.bmp seems to be broken in some way, it's not displaying in Windows picture viewer or whatever it's called, saying it's corrupted. Not sure if that's just on my end or what, but other than that, this is an incredible resource dump. Keep up the great work!
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Demo - Resources

Post by Ozymandias81 »

You are right, exactly that image looks like a placeholder inside the original file so just scrap it and do not care. I have just applied the automated extract process to build up this pack, then went through Music files as explained inside the README. Thanks, more will come from other games.

Return to “Resources”