[release] Counter Strike Source modelpack with example map

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

[release] Counter Strike Source modelpack with example map

Postby WARCHILD_89 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:16 am

Here we go again with another modelpack I created from a garry´s mod resource. It also includes an example map showing off the models and textures.

Meant for Use in GZDoom.

Features:
edit width and height directly in Doombuilder rather than DECORATE. The models inherit the 3d bridge to achieve this feature. invisible 3d bridges give a realistic blocking feel to the models.

Due to this fact, hitscan weapons can shoot throough them. But, as intended, "missile" actors get blocked. My Mod won´t use hitscan rifles so it wasn´t an issue for me. Feel free to code a workaround for that. Also feel free to use the modelpack as you wish.

Models are from Counter Strike source and were converted to md3 via Noesis. Textures were also converted,too.

google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nKGTc6 ... qNhMy/view

WARCHILD_89
DOOM NEMESIS / 3D MODELS /MODELPACK PROVIDER

Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Return to Resources