HacX brightmaps

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

HacX brightmaps

Postby Dynamo » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:50 am

Hello all! This past week I've been working on a brightmaps pack for HacX, as I don't think any has ever been created or at least finished in the past. I did most of the graphics for all enemies, weapons, items, props, textures and flats. I used version 1.2 as a base but hopefully this should work with any version with just minor modifications required.

Download

No credits needed - feel free to reuse, edit, redistribute, do anything you want with them. Let me know if there's any outstanding issues as I've only done minimal testing.

Some example shots on imgur:

https://imgur.com/a/I8pHUNf
Dynamo
Gecko on the run

Re: HacX brightmaps

Postby Nash » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:49 pm

I'd like to pull request this into GZDoom's brightmaps.pk3, when I can find some time.
Nash
AKA Nash Muhandes! Twitter/Facebook/Youtube: nashmuhandes

Twitch ID: nashmuhandes
Github ID: nashmuhandes

Return to Resources