[WIP] Doom Eternal Monsters (Whiplash released!)

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Re: [WIP] Doom Eternal Monsters (Whiplash released!)

Postby Craneo » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:11 pm

Sure, these sprites are free to use in modding as long as me and the people involved are properly credited
Craneo

Discord: Craneo#8693
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [WIP] Doom Eternal Monsters (Whiplash released!)

Postby Hidden Hands » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:11 pm

Craneo wrote:Sure, these sprites are free to use in modding as long as me and the people involved are properly credited

Nice one Craneo. Thank you. Of course you'll all receive full credit for such amazing art work.

EDIT: Craneo, out of interest, the Whiplash's "U" frame is a single frame, where was it intended to be in the attack? Only when I animate it into the EFG...U it looks off. So I'm thinking it wasn't meant for that?
Hidden Hands
Cherub

Discord: VGCtm
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 32-bit

Previous

Return to Resources