HD imp head

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

HD imp head

Postby Ringman » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 am

Just messing around with sculptris. I made an imp head. I've seen various attempts at making a "high def" imp, but they very rarely looked much like the original imp. And the ones that were closer looked too goofy. Its a hard balance to meet, but I gave it a shot myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ringman

Re: HD imp head

Postby Ringman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:21 am

I know I made that a long time ago, but I actually made a full body imp which is much improved from the head I showed earlier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ringman

Postby Cherno » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:43 am

I like it! You could use the body for a Masters of the Universe TC as well :)
Cherno

Postby Nmn » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:55 am

This is great! I love it :D
Sculptris, eh? I'll check it out. Is it freeware?
EDIT: Ok, ignore that question. Downloading now ;)
Nmn

Postby Ringman » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:23 am

I actually made this thing to 3d print for my son. I plan on posting it up on thingiverse soon. Also, sculptris is cool, but the latest version of Blender is even better, it does everything that sculptris was able to do and is less buggy, plus it has all the other extra features. However, sculptris can still run on pretty low hardware, and it is minimal in interface and complexity. Often times I still use it and then import it into blender afterwards.
Ringman

Postby Nmn » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:32 am

Tried it, it's amazing!

It can export to obj so I can continue modelling from a different soft as well.
Thanks a lot bro! :thumb: Wellness and prosperity to you!
Nmn

Return to Resources