[VOICE RESOURCE] Unused "Agent Hernandez" VA

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Zero X. Diamond

[VOICE RESOURCE] Unused "Agent Hernandez" VA

Post by Zero X. Diamond »

Hello, I'm Zero X. Diamond. You may remember me from such illustrious projects as "ripping a bunch of obscure games' resources" or "making the mistake of providing voice acting for a super popular mod made by a completely shit person." Well, today I've got something really special for you! Do you remember wildweasel's ill-fated Diaz sequel, Agent Hernandez? Of course you maybe do. Here's something you probably DON'T remember: I signed on to do some voice acting to replace some pretty awful public domain zombie noises that were used as placeholders in the mod. Unfortunately, just as I got the voices finished, ww lost all interest in finishing the mod and this work has been lost to the sands of time.

UNTIL NOW!

That's right folks, for the first time EVER, these monster voice sets are available to the public for FREE USE in whatever projects you may find use for them in! There are no less than five unique voice sets available here today, ranging from the drill instructor-like barkings of the Leadspitter zombie to the guttural growls of the Rocket Zombie. But wait, there's more! Not only are the finished voices available here, each individually cut out and ready to go, but I've also included the full original source files as well! Don't like the filtering I used on any given monster? Well then YOU do a better job, jerkfoot! You CAN! Because the original source is there for YOUR pleasure! All this is available to you today for the low, low price of ABSOLUTELY FREE! ORDER NOW! OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY!!

Fat Shotgun Zombie: Sort of a fat redneck voice.
Leadspitter Zombie: R. Lee Ermey, eat your heart out!
Rocket Zombie: Guttural growls coming from a helmeted head.
Sawed-off Zombie: Unintelligible screams from a jawless head.
Z-Sec Zombie: For the security conscious zombie!

No but really, let me know if you find a use for any of this because I would love to see them actually find a use somewhere!!!
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [VOICE RESOURCE] Unused "Agent Hernandez" VA

Post by Cardboard Marty »

These are really cool! I'm surprised I haven't actually heard these before, really great job! Thanks for providing these!
AlphaSoraKun
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [VOICE RESOURCE] Unused "Agent Hernandez" VA

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

Zero X. Diamond. I gave the Z-Sec a listen, and so far, you have a very impressive voice!

Return to “Resources”