(Sprites) Pyromania explosions

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Oberron
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

(Sprites) Pyromania explosions

Post by Oberron »

Does anyone have the explosion FX used in the VEC Films Pyromania collection, namely the small explosion?

Thanks.
WaveRider3D

Re: (Sprites) Pyromania explosions

Post by WaveRider3D »

Here

https://mega.nz/#!M1sigIaY!tmblZ_1WHCgN ... zD45zXlHn8

I slapped together some of the more useful clips from Vol.1-2 and the Pro discs. All PNG sequences on black, just converted from the original TGA/PIC files.
Mostly NTSC/PAL resolution, some higher. You'll have to do some cleanup and adjustments for proper use as sprites...or for pulling correct alpha mattes.

I also have all the excellent Reel Explosion discs from Artbeat, in case you need more. These were used extensively throughout the 90s in films and games.

Cheers
WaveRider

Return to “Resources”