Page 3 of 3

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom (WIP)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:07 pm
by CWolf
QZDoom now supports normalmaps and PBS since last releases. I may sent you code that will be needed for it working.

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom (WIP)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:47 pm
by hidfan
Some showcase of the texture pak in action :

here is an awesome doom3 style (monsters and weapons) Map using the texture pak, by DooMero-21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-vAtnMRMU&t=1s

and another amazing Doom3 style map for doom2 by DooM-RO
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/9 ... site-beta/

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom (WIP)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:50 pm
by DOOMERO-21
hidfan wrote:Some showcase of the texture pak in action :

here is an awesome doom3 style (monsters and weapons) Map using the texture pak, by DooMero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-vAtnMRMU&t=1s

and another amazing Doom3 style map for doom2 by DooMero as well
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/9 ... site-beta/


The last link, the level was not made by me.

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 am
by hidfan
Sorry ! I's fixed, your nicknames are so close and your posts were so imbricated in the D3RetroTex thread that I wrongly thought you were the same person :D

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:23 pm
by DOOMERO-21
hidfan wrote:Sorry ! I's fixed, your nicknames are so close and your posts were so imbricated in the D3RetroTex thread that I wrongly thought you were the same person :D

No problem, i will show soon the level 3 of my mod.

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:33 am
by WARCHILD_89
Can you actually please share the textures in their original pixel measures, too? I would like to have them unscaled, I scale them in doombuilder as I please afterwards. I have no use for already downscaled Textures.

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:30 am
by DOOMGABR [RU]
hidfan, can you send me a link to Brightmaps for these textures. Old link is not relevant now.

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:31 am
by WARCHILD_89
WARCHILD_89 wrote:Can you actually please share the textures in their original pixel measures, too? I would like to have them unscaled, I scale them in doombuilder as I please afterwards. I have no use for already downscaled Textures.



forget about it I found your link :D

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:00 am
by Indecom
What kind of money do I have to throw at you for you to release normal and spec maps for these as well?

Re: [Textures] Doom 3 for Doom

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 am
by hidfan
All my sources are available here
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_78SLNil2MXeUJuNWloNHdxRUE?usp=sharing
Normal and spec maps can be found directly in the Doom3 original files.
However they probably need some conversion/tweak work.