Page 30 of 33

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:34 pm
by Alex238
Almost done! :D
what do you think?

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:26 am
by Captain J
He looks wide now, just like in the original game. Thanks a lot!... But am i seeing the dark outline above his hat?

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:54 am
by Alex238
Captain J wrote:He looks wide now, just like in the original game. Thanks a lot!...


No problem :wink:

Captain J wrote: But am i seeing the dark outline above his hat?


Yep, is for complement the other red outline, do i delete it?

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:13 pm
by Captain J
Recolor those outline or better yet, just remove it! I'm sure this is just an easy task.

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:21 pm
by CeeJay
Yea, that red outline on top of the hat looks weird. Other than that, it looks very good.

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:47 pm
by Captain J
The images on OP are all down. My Chrome won't show me a thing.

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:16 pm
by Alex238
Done...


Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:33 pm
by Enjay
Looks great. I love it.

Image
Brilliant facial expression.

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:19 pm
by Alex238
Enjay wrote:Looks great. I love it.

Thanks! :D

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:16 pm
by Captain J
Oh yeah, even the original one has that facial expression as well. I found it at least realistic for surreal WW2 fiction such as Wolf3D, and hilarious too. :P

Anyway weldone! I guess the classic Wolf3D part is all done now? Or do you mind making rotations for the bosses even?

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:47 pm
by Alex238
Captain J wrote:Anyway weldone! I guess the classic Wolf3D part is all done now? Or do you mind making rotations for the bosses even?


Thanks ! :)
Nope, the bosses rotations will be a hard work for me, so i'm not going to do that :? haha


Oh, and i almost forgot this

The final version of Otto Giftmacher

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:22 am
by JoeyTD
Alex238 wrote:
Captain J wrote:Anyway weldone! I guess the classic Wolf3D part is all done now? Or do you mind making rotations for the bosses even?


Thanks ! :)
Nope, the bosses rotations will be a hard work for me, so i'm not going to do that :? haha


Oh, and i almost forgot this

The final version of Otto Giftmacher


Here's was my try at making the missing death frames from the OG game to the mac/j auger style.

IF you could fix them up I would love you that.

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:32 am
by CeeJay
We are also missing the 4th similar death frame for Barnacle (Barney) Wilhelm. They are all based on the same frame (or at the least very similar), so making one it shouldn't be too difficult making the rest I suppose.

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:52 am
by JoeyTD
CeeJay wrote:We are also missing the 4th similar death frame for Barnacle (Barney) Wilhelm. They are all based on the same frame (or at the least very similar), so making one it shouldn't be too difficult making the rest I suppose.

got you covered.

Re: [WIP] Wolfenstein 3D HQ Sprites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:39 am
by CeeJay
Image

That's not it.