Page 12 of 28

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm
by Uboa
Both the ungloved and gloved ones?
Speaking of Perk's Doom hands, I updated the sheet with his SSG hands. I was surprised that I didn't have those! Also, I've updated it with a more Doomified version of Marty Kirra's pistol hand.

Spoiler: Spoilered for repetitive MHS posting.


I've been searching around the forums for a Doom-handed version of Duke's knuckle cracking animation, but I've yet to find one. I found a WW2-styled sprite with sleeves, but I may be able to edit that. If someone would graciously volunteer to create such a thing, I'd gladly update the sheet with it.

EDIT: Updated the MHS with the shitty Duke Nukem 3D hand edit that I made. Dare to compare.

Spoiler: Updated Master Hand Sheet

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm
by NeuralStunner
Shading looks a bit incomplete, but not bad. :)

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:09 pm
by Blox
Oh haha, how did my monster fist get in there? ;p

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 am
by Uboa
I roam around.

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:25 am
by HavoX
Eriance wrote:I made this lousy hand this morning.

Image

came out pretty sh1tty.

Oh come now, it's not THAT bad... :P

In fact, I'm making a new hand based loosely on it. Here's a WIP (meaning that it's NOT finished yet, so please don't put it on that large sheet now) sneak-peek that also uses hands from JoeyTD's extended idle chainsaw frames.

sawhand3.png

BTW, how did you make the hands?

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 am
by Blox
He drew them with his haxor.

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 am
by Uboa
HavoX wrote:
Eriance wrote:I made this lousy hand this morning.

Image

came out pretty sh1tty.

Oh come now, it's not THAT bad... :P

In fact, I'm making a new hand based loosely on it. Here's a WIP (meaning that it's NOT finished yet, so please don't put it on that large sheet now) sneak-peek that also uses hands from JoeyTD's extended idle chainsaw frames.

sawhand3.png

BTW, how did you make the hands?

Not bad. I'll add it to the sheet when I have time.

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:10 am
by HavoX
No, use this instead... ;)

sawhand4.png


EDIT: I just made a quick edit and gave it the Doom palette.
EDIT2: One more edit should do it. Anything else?

sawhandfinished.png

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm
by Uboa
That does look nice. I'll add it to the sheet sometime today. Hands, hands, hands.

EDIT:
Spoiler: Update.

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 pm
by Blox
*Looks at bottom center*
*cough*
Image Image
*cough* (Editing the hand out oughta be no problemo.)

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:55 am
by Uboa
Blox wrote:*Looks at bottom center*
*cough*
Image Image
*cough* (Editing the hand out oughta be no problemo.)

The first hand is already on the sheet. I'll get the second hand on as soon as I can.

EDIT:
Spoiler: Update.

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 pm
by Blox
Uboa wrote:Image
The first hand is already on the sheet. I'll get the second hand on as soon as I can.

It's not, actually. ;v

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 pm
by Uboa
Blox wrote:
Uboa wrote:Image
The first hand is already on the sheet. I'll get the second hand on as soon as I can.

It's not, actually. ;v

I don't see any visual differences on first glance, but I suppose I can put it in later.

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm
by Alice Jameson
Most I can see is the shading looks a bit different on the fingers.

Re: [Sprites] Weapon hand templates

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 am
by Uboa
I don't see why that'd be an issue, but I'll try to get it into the next update. For the moment, I've used all the possible hands I could find.