[RESOURCE] Ventris' Resources! NEW: Battle-scarred Fem HUD!

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Captain Ventris

Re: [RESOURCE] Ventris' Resources! NEW: Octoshotgun Zombie!

Post by Captain Ventris »

Absolutely more feasible. But DoomKrakken didn't want reasonable, he wanted a dude with a magic 8-barreled shotgun, so here we are.
TiberiumSoul
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by TiberiumSoul »

so it was a commisioned sprite... how much? for a dual QSG guy
Captain Ventris

How much? Uhhh me being bored enough to do it and you crediting me? I mean, I ain't chargin' for sprites :P

I'll be honest: I don't know of any dual-wielding zombie sprites, which means I'd have to do a total overhaul of the zombie sprites by moving an arm, reconstructing the parts of the torso that would expose, etc. Even trying to reverse engineer the arms on the pistol zombie would involve stance alterations for arming and posing the left arm, etc. Don't know if that's the sort of thing I'd want to take on. I'm totally more of a hack then that ;)
TiberiumSoul
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by TiberiumSoul »

Heh... if you're willing i have a request for you. A zombie version of the D3 Machinegun Marine skin for use as a Leadspitter zombie in my currently unnamed minimod

Specs:
Truecolor, Blue muzzleflash for firing rotation, Zombie Marine Helmet (bullet hole in the visor) Armor color I leave up to you...
Captain Ventris

So just put a bullet hole in his helmet, change the muzzle flash color, and maybe alter the armor? I can do that, sure, why not.
Captain Ventris

Re: [RESOURCE] Ventris' Resources! NEW: Renovated WW-Nazis S

Alright, replaced the edited Weasel skin frames with a whole renovated set of WW-Nazis Weasel sprites! Better fitting pants and body shape, additional texture on said pants, a nicer pistol, and a better firing posture. Links, etc. in the first post as always.

EDIT: Also added the newest version of Runner's mug, with his skin darkened. Linked in first post aside the previous version.
Captain Ventris

Re: [RESOURCE] Ventris' Resources! NEW: Dark arm set!

Alright, a few new releases just ahead of the latest version of Doomvengers. We've got a set of darker arms with Icy Freezy's black gloves, and a goofy little sprite edit of the backpack that makes it some over the shoulder satchel thingy. Have at, kiddos.
Captain Ventris

Re: [RESOURCE] Ventris' Resources! NEW: Battle-scarred Fem H

Alrighty, added a HUD face and a variant that I was never gonna end up using anywhere. The HUD face was intended for use with a Doomvengers Class I'm never gonna finish. Whoops.

Return to “Resources”