[RESOURCES] DoomNukem's shack of stuff nd shit.

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Re: [RESOURCES] DoomNukem's shack of stuff nd shit.

Postby PillowBlaster » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:38 am

Carbine Dioxide wrote:Here is a question that I forgot to ask: Why is the Gun Caster rocket launcher posted here? Are the new weapons for Gun Caster canceled, or just the rocket launcher is canceled?

DN thought he'd invent something better, as we weren't actually entirely happy with the results here. He made it free of charge before he actually made a replacement, and suddenly got caught in a whirlwind of troubles, so yeah - a little flop here with the plans, carry on, carry on. It's still gonna be used in the mod, but I am not gonna endorse any special asking for permission to use this.
PillowBlaster

Postby Carbine Dioxide » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Oh, okay.

I would like to use it for Souls of Black, but change it up a bit. Can't think of any concepts, but I can sort of see it becoming a anti materiel rifle. Maybe make it look slimmer.

Those are pretty dope boots, Ninhil. I would use Doom Nukem's ATM boots for a base though.
Carbine Dioxide
Me and Pain go way back.

Postby Rayd3r » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:42 am

Nice stuff here, very nice quality. Oh, and awesome banner, too. COOL DOOM :D
Rayd3r

Postby Kilkakon » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:10 pm

PillowBlaster wrote:
Carbine Dioxide wrote:Here is a question that I forgot to ask: Why is the Gun Caster rocket launcher posted here? Are the new weapons for Gun Caster canceled, or just the rocket launcher is canceled?

DN thought he'd invent something better, as we weren't actually entirely happy with the results here. He made it free of charge before he actually made a replacement, and suddenly got caught in a whirlwind of troubles, so yeah - a little flop here with the plans, carry on, carry on. It's still gonna be used in the mod, but I am not gonna endorse any special asking for permission to use this.

Just to be 100% clear, the weapon can be used with credit to Doom Nukem alone? Just want to do the right thing by people :mrgreen:
Kilkakon
Formerly LeaderOne

Postby Doomguy5th » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Kilkakon wrote:
PillowBlaster wrote:

Just to be 100% clear, the weapon can be used with credit to Doom Nukem alone? Just want to do the right thing by people :mrgreen:

And to make sure, we still have to ask for permission?
Doomguy5th

Postby PillowBlaster » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:45 am

Just because I went mean-mode in the GC permissions - that doesn't mean I withdraw my words. F'course, you can do whatever you want with it. :P
PillowBlaster

Postby osjclatchford » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:36 am

smgrl.PNG
used the atm smg to make this frame (right side) for the smg in my 'oldskool' mod.(left side)
in fact I started this what seems like ages ago and must have forgotton all about it as I just found it on an old external hdd and finished it up so here it is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osjclatchford

Postby Max Dickings » Mon May 04, 2015 11:17 pm

- Hopefully two weeks isn't considered too much of a bump -

But wow am I glad I found this thread. I was just looking to extract the SSG from the DN pack for v20, then I find this gem of a thread! Just wanted to say even if its just a few things I'm happy to see you're still producing some stuff for brutal doom, I was quite sad when your pack was on hiatus. Definitely keeping the PDW and firing sounds :wub:

Also a shame that the 5.7 rifle doesn't work with v20 :[
Max Dickings

Postby TheBadHustlex » Tue May 05, 2015 11:45 am

A sprite can work for everything, if it fits into the style.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Postby Max Dickings » Tue May 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Of course, but I just wanted to express gratitude for the extra work - black gloves and having all the frames BD-ready etc.
Max Dickings

Postby osjclatchford » Sat May 09, 2015 9:14 am

more!
soupa.PNG
angled version of my quake-dih super designed for this:http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46438&start=150#p833403... oh how I love editing your work for absolutely everything DN...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osjclatchford

Postby Carbine Dioxide » Mon May 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Some kind of pump action shotgun made out of the ATM assault rifle.

Carbine Dioxide
Me and Pain go way back.

Postby Solid Steak » Tue May 12, 2015 3:23 am

Been watching this forum for a while now and decided to try my hand at mixing and matching sprites.
Solid Steak

Postby Carbine Dioxide » Tue May 12, 2015 8:26 pm

I kind of like the rifle, although it could use some edits. Maybe some can make it into an angled FIve-Seven Rifle?

First frame added too.

Carbine Dioxide
Me and Pain go way back.

Postby Solid Steak » Tue May 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Thanks but, yeah they all need work. I'm going to see if I can tweak them a bit. Will you include that sight in the zoom aiming?
Solid Steak

PreviousNext

Return to Resources