[update] I will NOT write for your project.

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Re: [Writing] I will write for your project.

Postby Reactor » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:12 am

Eeeeee! Sorry for necro-bumping this old thread, wildweasel, but it appears that the time has come to require your services. If you have time and feel like it...of course.

So! Our request would be a somewhat easy one. My life-long friend Zsole suggested that instead of a single final boss, we should make it 3 final bosses, which, in reality, would be the same boss, but after each defeat, she would return - stronger. In both health and firepower. And of course, her appearance would also change dramatically. Here are the three forms:
1: Empress
2: Empress - Evil Incarnationz
3: Empress - The Ultimate Nitemare
What I need is...are short-sentences and one-liners which this big bad could blurt out every now and then. I already found an extremely talented voice actor for her. Thing is, all we could come up with were pretty cliché and stereotypical. Sure, they would sound awesome for a villain like the evil Dr. Betruger from Doom 3, but not for an evil Empress who keeps regenerating after each defeat. So...what we require is sentences which indeed sound evil, threatening and menacing, but differ from the stereotypical Betruger-ish manner.
I dunno if you can write these in that "ye olde Englishe" style, but if you could, we would be extremely grateful.
Reactor
The militarist

Re: [Writing] I will write for your project.

Postby JacenXtreme » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:09 am

Apologies for the necro-post.

But I think you have a good idea, no, a ton of good ideas.

So, if I need help, I'll let you know and we can work something out.
JacenXtreme
Some guy on the webz

Discord: ssbjdlucas#3231
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [update] I will NOT write for your project.

Postby wildweasel » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:30 pm

I am no longer available to write for your projects, because my work schedule does not leave me any openings. Therefore, I am closing this thread. Congratulations for finding it despite it being from 2014, but times have changed and so have I.
wildweasel
from a different perspective.
Moderator Team Lead

Previous

Return to Resources