doom 64 female monsters and other stuff [WIP]

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
TheBadHustlex

Re: doom 64 female monsters and other stuff [WIP]

Post by TheBadHustlex »

printz wrote:FFS, keep the nipples on. It's the vagina which needs to be censored, just like the male organ is (except in Doom: Uncut, which has received quite negative feedback because of this).
Makes sence I guess...?
raymoohawk

Post by raymoohawk »

woopsie, hadnt noticed the recent replies, the female monsters are paused for now because im working on monsters for freedoom, but now that nsfw is allowed i do plan on continuing this with both male and female anatomically correct monsters, after im done with other compromises. im not giving female malotaur uders, because maloutars have human like torsos.

as for the skull key monsters they are definitely getting finished, i recently did a few more frames, but i stopped again because im considering doing the leg part from scratch, i did a couple of frames like that and it was more comfortable than the fraken method.
XabinOtter

Post by XabinOtter »

raymoohawk wrote:woopsie, hadnt noticed the recent replies, the female monsters are paused for now because im working on monsters for freedoom, but now that nsfw is allowed i do plan on continuing this with both male and female anatomically correct monsters, after im done with other compromises. im not giving female malotaur uders, because maloutars have human like torsos.

as for the skull key monsters they are definitely getting finished, i recently did a few more frames, but i stopped again because im considering doing the leg part from scratch, i did a couple of frames like that and it was more comfortable than the fraken method.
Aww, I wanted to check out the sprites you made, if only to show an artist I follow who loves Doom and does naughty Doom pictures, herself. Hope you get back to them, soon.
Kilkakon

Post by Kilkakon »

I should get brave and post my stuff sometime on here, I've done the majority of Doom monsters as male versions. Will tackle Baron of Hell next.

Looking forward to those key guys too actually :)
Ænima

Post by Ænima »

LOL. I would love to use the female cyberdemon in my Doom64 project if you ever finish all the frames! :p
LucasGodzilla

Post by LucasGodzilla »

XabinOtter

Post by XabinOtter »

Kilkakon wrote:I should get brave and post my stuff sometime on here, I've done the majority of Doom monsters as male versions. Will tackle Baron of Hell next.

Looking forward to those key guys too actually :)
I agree. I've seen only 2 adult Doom mods: one that half-assedly attempted to put penises on the Doom monsters, and HDoom, which is more monster girl hentai than I'm a fan of (though I wish the creator would release the code they used to make the sex happen, because that would be awesome to play around with). Heck, if both male and female adult Doom 64 sprites could be imported into Doom 64 EX, I'd play that instead of Absolution.
Kilkakon

Post by Kilkakon »

Admittedly I never got into Doom64 :( Just the vanilla guys sorry!
XabinOtter

Post by XabinOtter »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiKz7-BCUAAr6F9.jpg

Dunno if you need a source for making an adult Mancubus/Womancubus, but here's what's apparently the original, official 3D model of the Doom 64 beastie himself.
agenten

Post by agenten »

I like the female cyber. I wish she had a ratty tank top on or something, this looks a bit on the H-Doom side. I feel silly saying that considering how much time I spend staring at naked demon butt.
ThrashfanBert1994

Post by ThrashfanBert1994 »

how about classic style of mother demon?
Kilkakon

Post by Kilkakon »

Mother demon? Is that Doom64?

Return to “Resources”