[Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby SoloSpaghetti » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:45 am

What do you think about it (yeah, I'm too lazy to create a spritesheet..)? Maybe in a second moment I could also change his chassis a bit.
Hell... Its quite tiring workin with such a detailed monster... But, hey, it's nothing after having creating all those punching animation! :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
SoloSpaghetti
Upgrated!
 
Joined: 26 Jun 2013
Location: Pistoia, Italy

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Yholl » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:38 am

SoloSpaghetti wrote:What do you think about it (yeah, I'm too lazy to create a spritesheet..)? Maybe in a second moment I could also change his chassis a bit.
Hell... Its quite tiring workin with such a detailed monster... But, hey, it's nothing after having creating all those punching animation! :P


Looking awesome. Frames like that are perfect for me, as they're perfectly cropped and everything.
And yeah, I'll bet that's a ton easier than those punching animations.

Hotfix#1 of Beta 5 is up, fixed a bunch of stuff already.
User avatar
Yholl
I will hit you with my Decorate.
 
Joined: 17 Dec 2012
Location: Here, stupid.

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Tomicapo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:42 am

Hey Yholl a question:
Do you want sprites of random weapons or you have a list of the weapons you want?
Because i have many ideas of weapons and i will make those when i get home from my holidays.
Tomicapo
Banned User
 
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Location: LACONCHADETUMADRE

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Yholl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 am

Tomicapo wrote:Hey Yholl a question:
Do you want sprites of random weapons or you have a list of the weapons you want?
Because i have many ideas of weapons and i will make those when i get home from my holidays.


The only weapons I want at this point are the missing DoomRL melee weapons.
User avatar
Yholl
I will hit you with my Decorate.
 
Joined: 17 Dec 2012
Location: Here, stupid.

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby SoloSpaghetti » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:41 am

Walking frames for Spider Overmind are completed, I'm half-way done with him. :)
Would you mind if I get my hands on the Anti-Freak Jackal when I'll finish? I would like to improve a bit its sprites. ;)
User avatar
SoloSpaghetti
Upgrated!
 
Joined: 26 Jun 2013
Location: Pistoia, Italy

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Yholl » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:12 am

SoloSpaghetti wrote:Walking frames for Spider Overmind are completed, I'm half-way done with him. :)
Would you mind if I get my hands on the Anti-Freak Jackal when I'll finish? I would like to improve a bit its sprites. ;)


Sure, go nuts. :wink:
User avatar
Yholl
I will hit you with my Decorate.
 
Joined: 17 Dec 2012
Location: Here, stupid.

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Tomicapo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:52 pm

So monsters right?
On hold techno-Phyte a monster of the doom bestiary im finishing:
This is only a preview complete set will coming soon. :D
Tomicapo
Banned User
 
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Location: LACONCHADETUMADRE

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby TheMightyHeracross » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Woah hell that's awesome! I just hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as the Chaingun Revenant...
User avatar
TheMightyHeracross
...and remember: his silence is golden.
 
Joined: 18 Aug 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Discord: TheMightyHeracross#1716
Operating System: Debian-like Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, etc) 64-bit

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Tomicapo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

No bro this monster would be finish soon, but the Chaingun Revenat isnt dead yet!. I will finish it and then submitt it to the R667 of course.
Note: the monster idea isnt mine is from the doom bestiary if you see the category "Cyber Creatures" you can found it, im only finishing this monster because its awesome!!
Tomicapo
Banned User
 
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Location: LACONCHADETUMADRE

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Tomicapo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Yholl i finished that techno-Phythe download attached if you want:
Also i programed it but only use the sprites right?
Tomicapo
Banned User
 
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Location: LACONCHADETUMADRE

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Yholl » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:13 am

Tomicapo wrote:Yholl i finished that techno-Phythe download attached if you want:
Also i programed it but only use the sprites right?


It's interesting, but I don't have a use for it myself, I've already got the sprites for the Nightmare and Cybernetic Lost Souls. The arms/legs look a bit weird, as they don't actually do anything. Maybe animate them striking forwards for a melee attack?
User avatar
Yholl
I will hit you with my Decorate.
 
Joined: 17 Dec 2012
Location: Here, stupid.

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby SoloSpaghetti » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:13 am

OVEMI2.png

Finally... I did it.
Now I think I'm going to relax and modify Anti-Freak Jackal.

EDIT.
Done. :)
Jackal.png

(With the courtesy of Captain J, from who I had borrowed his Colt sprites as a base)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
SoloSpaghetti
Upgrated!
 
Joined: 26 Jun 2013
Location: Pistoia, Italy

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Tomicapo » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Here i make some weapon sprites:
(NOTE: the sprite set is not complete, only choose your favourite)
An edit of the demon-techrifle by Mike12 i ensambled it with parts of the brutal doom plasma rifle)
Here it comes the Oppression-Rifle!!
Tomicapo
Banned User
 
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Location: LACONCHADETUMADRE

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Yholl » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Tomicapo wrote:Here i make some weapon sprites:
(NOTE: the sprite set is not complete, only choose your favourite)
An edit of the demon-techrifle by Mike12 i ensambled it with parts of the brutal doom plasma rifle)
Here it comes the Oppression-Rifle!!


It's cool and all, but unless you've got a really interesting mechanic for it, I don't really have a use for it right now.
User avatar
Yholl
I will hit you with my Decorate.
 
Joined: 17 Dec 2012
Location: Here, stupid.

Re: [Request] DoomRL Arsenal Contribution Thread

Postby Marrub » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Tomicapo wrote:Here it comes the Oppression-Rifle!!

Uhhh
Yholl wrote:The only weapons I want at this point are the missing DoomRL melee weapons.

http://doom.chaosforge.org/wiki/Weapons#Melee_Weapons
User avatar
Marrub
Xevv Va Rkvyr
 
 
 
Joined: 26 Feb 2013
Discord: Marrub#5455
Twitch ID: marrubdaskuleion
Github ID: marrub--
Operating System: Other Linux 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

PreviousNext

Return to Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest