[Resource] [Weapons] Captain J's SnapShooting Workshop

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Re: [Resource] [Weapons] Captain J's SnapShooting Workshop

Postby Captain J » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Clocky wrote:Edit: the muzzle looks one pixel rotaded or something, but other than that, it looks great as the first legitmately angled BFG 9000. 8-)
I thought i completely fixed that... Oh well. At least it looks kinda nice. And thanks!
Captain J
Oh... Oh hi!

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Clocky » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 am

Captain J wrote:
Clocky wrote:Edit: the muzzle looks one pixel rotaded or something, but other than that, it looks great as the first legitmately angled BFG 9000. 8-)
I thought i completely fixed that... Oh well. At least it looks kinda nice. And thanks!

No problem! Really wish I could see a sprite of the BFG with the braces, levers, or something, being shown on the sprite, kind of like a first person view but very far away from the user, though, not complaining, thay is the best high quality BFG 9000 that ever was on the Doom community. Though, let's wait a few years and see if anybody makes one out of sprite bits.
Clocky
Where's that damn fourth Chaos Emerald?

Location: Inside a BFG 10K's Energy Cell magazine (Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre)

Postby Captain J » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:27 am

That's how it looks like, unfortunately. But luckily, the vanilla-looking upper parts are always visible than rear part!
Captain J
Oh... Oh hi!

Postby Clocky » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Captain J wrote:That's how it looks like, unfortunately. But luckily, the vanilla-looking upper parts are always visible than rear part!

I have to agree, I guess it'd be ugly if the rear parts were visible, the BFG would'nt be as popular as it is today. But still, thats is, what makes the vanilla BFG 9000 special. :wink:
Clocky
Where's that damn fourth Chaos Emerald?

Location: Inside a BFG 10K's Energy Cell magazine (Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre)

Postby Captain J » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:31 am

I think some weapon models of Neon Shadow were sprited by Mr. Enchanter. And i have to day, Weapons from this game are really a e s t h e t i c with neon lights!

Original model by Luke Viljoen from Sketchfab.com.
Captain J
Oh... Oh hi!

Previous

Return to Resources