[Textures Sprites Sounds] Game Rips

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
torridgristle

[Textures Sprites Sounds] Game Rips

Post by torridgristle »

Mega Folder

If a download link is broken, check this.

View and convert files (if needed) with IrfanView.Image

Resources from

Quest for Al-Qa'eda: The Hunt for Bin Laden Mega

Quest for Hussein Mega

Plunder & Pillage (Plunder and Pillage for finding via search) Mega

Deadline (Beta) Mega
Deadline (Beta) textures resized from 60 to 64 Mega

Liquidator Mega

Redneck Rampage Rides Again (A few new weapons) Mega

CIA Operative: Solo Missions (Enemy, Player, & Environmental Sounds + Textures) Mega

The Elder Scrolls: Arena Mega

The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall (With converted wav sounds) Mega

Metroid Prime: Hunters (Textures from Multiplayer Maps) Mega

C.O.R.E (Unsorted Sounds) Mega

Alliance of Valiant Arms:
Weapon Sounds Mega
Player Sounds (Male + Female) Mega
Footstep Sounds Mega
Effect Sounds (Cloth flap, barrel + car explosion, ear ringing) Mega

Dementium: The Ward (Textures from Chapter 1's hopsital and some of Chapter 2's roof top) Mega

Die Hard Trilogy (NPC + Weapon Sounds) Mega

DeathKeep (Sprites + Textures) Mega

Gloomy Dungeons 2: Blood Honor (Sprites + Textures + Sounds + Music) Mega
(Free on Android)

Gun Commando (Sprites + Textures + Sounds + Music) Mega

Tyrannosaurus Tex (Unreleased GBC) (Incomplete Sprite Rip via IGN Screenshots) Mega

Escape from Monster Manor (Gun + Some Pickups) Mega

Gloomy Dungeons 3D (Sprites + Textures + Sounds + Music) (Same as Gloomy Dungeons 2 without gloves)

Shambles (Sprites + Textures + Sounds)

Zombie Frontier 2 - Survive (Sprites) (Guns, Money Icons, Zombies, Explosions, Grenades)

The Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena (Sounds for Weapons, NPC, Footsteps, Misc Foley)

Halo: Reach (Sounds only; weapons, impacts, footsteps, rustling, sound effects, atmospheres) Mirror

Fighting Fantasy (Weapon Sprites (Swords, Staffs, Fish, etc)) Will not finish because I have to actually play the game. :roll:

Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) (Sounds, sans survivor chatter, music, and atmosphere)

Gears of War (Ambient, weapons, bullet impacts, humans, locusts, flesh, foley)

Yakuza 4 (Punches / Kicks / Weapons Impact, Running, Swings, Whooshes)
Yakuza 4 (Japanese phrases, shouts, and grunts)

TimeSplitters 2 (Sounds: zombies, humans, bullet impacts, robots, monkeys, babies, weapons, lasers, very arcade sounding)

Turok 3 Shadow of Oblivion (Sounds: unsorted, few may have an incorrect samplerate)

Aliens Infestation (Sounds: Xenomorphs, Humans, Weapons, Menus, Explosions)

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS3 OGGs, unsorted, ~3.43GB)

25 To Life (Sounds: Voices, burning voices, tasered voices, blinded voices, deafened voices, grunts, chitchat, taunts, etc. Gangster and cop themed.)

Resident Evil 4 HD Sound Effects & Footsteps

Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage Sounds, Effects Sprites (Blood, sparks, smoke, fire, etc), Models (Open, preview, and convert to various formats with Noesis)

Rainbow Six: Lockdown Sounds (Human voices, player sounds, weapons (stereo and mono directories, recommend splitting stereo sounds to two mono sounds and using sndinfo to randomly play one of the two), impacts, footsteps, environmental, shells, UI)

Expert (PSX) Sprites (Weapon sheets are pieced together), Sounds

Shellshock (PSX) Sounds

Web Vengeance Sprites and Sounds

Metroid Fusion Sounds (Ripped straight from ROM at 11025hz) (Update: Four files were incorrectly ripped, fixed now)

Dragon Ball XenoVerse Sounds, excluding stage-specific sounds and voices. Includes high-quality Dragon Ball / anime energy noises, footsteps, jumps, punches, kicks, SHING effects, etc. Mega download, SendSpace download.

Escape from Bug Island SFX
Lots of beast and giant insect noises, very shrill. Also impact noises, splashes, general sfx.

Robotica / Daedalus Sprites (Enemies with 16 rotations but no animations, an explosion, and items. Weapons are an issue in the data and screenshots aren't widescreen.)

Hybrid (Guns, SFX, Character Sounds, Misc Graphics) (Music in MP3 and PSF) (Samples used in the music)

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity: 7 Fonts, 8x8,8x16,16x16. Barebones character to lump definitions for each, gradient fonts are grey instead of blue and purple for recolouring in-engine.

3D Maze Screensaver (Win95 Win 95 Win98 Win 98) Textures and Sprites (Sprite format converted by paulguy) Alt Sendspace link

Super Shooter Series (Super Sergeant Shooter, Super Zombie Shooter, Modern Trooper Shooter, etc) Sprites and Sounds Alt Sendspace link

Quake 3: Revolution Voices (Grunts, taunts, etc for Doomguy, Anarki, and some others in English, French, and Italian) (Sendspace), Chainsaw (Sendspace)

Mars 3D with unobfuscated WAD.

Bunker 3D 2.0 (Wolfenstein 3D Clone)

Bunker 3D, Castle 3D, Castle 3D 2.0, Laboratory 3D, and Laboratory 3D 2.0 (Wolfenstein 3D Clone)

3D Shivers (Quake Aesthetic Wolfenstein Clone)

The Overtaker 3D (Wolfenstein Clone, textures and sprites)

LAB

Pinball of the Dead fonts, a very spooky 16x32 and a compact 8x16. Already set up with FONTDEFS, the big font is just numbers and letters, the small font is number and letters and symbols.

The 3rd Birthday Sounds

Castlevania ReBirth (J) - Sounds

Contra ReBirth (J) - Sounds

Gradius ReBirth (J) - Sounds

Mega Folder

If a download link is broken, check this.
Last edited by torridgristle on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 108 times in total.
Sicamore

Re: Hunt for Bin Laden, Quest for Hussein, Plunder & Pillage

Post by Sicamore »

Even though all three files contain mostly the same crap - even unused and duke stuff - this is great.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Thanks for these but the hunt for Bin Laden and Quest for Hussein links go to the same file (Quest-For-Hussein-QUEST2.7z). I assume that they are meant to be different.
torridgristle

Post by torridgristle »

Enjay wrote:Thanks for these but the hunt for Bin Laden and Quest for Hussein links go to the same file (Quest-For-Hussein-QUEST2.7z). I assume that they are meant to be different.
Fixed.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Thank you. :)
torridgristle

Re: [Sprites] [Textures] [Sounds] Hunt for Bin Laden & More

Post by torridgristle »

Added: Deadline, Redneck Rampage Rides Again, Liquidator, Zerohour
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

If anybody wants to make maps with the Deadline resources, I've got a PK3/Textures lump combo that splits the textures into individual patches. Fair warning, though, Deadline's textures are not power-of-two, they're actually 60x60 pixels, which means the grid settings in Doom Builder will be difficult to work with.
Marrub

Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch Linux
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Marrub »

These are amazingly useful. Thanks!
torridgristle

Post by torridgristle »

wildweasel wrote:(...) Deadline's textures are not power-of-two, they're actually 60x60 pixels, which means the grid settings in Doom Builder will be difficult to work with.
Added: Deadline textures resized to 64 pixels.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

I was checking this last night (don't have the files in front of me ATM so this is from memory) and one of the downloads has a bunch of zips inside it (Redneck Rampage?). In one of the zips ("tile007.zip" I think) all of the entries have the same name ("tile007") making them difficult to extract and look at. SLADE allows you to preview them and they can be renamed to have unique names using SLADE but I just thought that I'd mention it.
Arch

Post by Arch »

Plunder and Pillage resources :trippy: didn't know about this game
torridgristle

Post by torridgristle »

Enjay wrote:I was checking this last night (don't have the files in front of me ATM so this is from memory) and one of the downloads has a bunch of zips inside it (Redneck Rampage?). In one of the zips ("tile007.zip" I think) all of the entries have the same name ("tile007") making them difficult to extract and look at. SLADE allows you to preview them and they can be renamed to have unique names using SLADE but I just thought that I'd mention it.
Fixed.
cq75
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by cq75 »

Does Deadline have a subtitle or something? I can't seem to find it and I'd like to try the game.
torridgristle

Post by torridgristle »

cq75 wrote:Does Deadline have a subtitle or something? I can't seem to find it and I'd like to try the game.
I would just link it to you but because of the forum rules you'll have to Google "Deadline Beta Version Microflash".

Edit: http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~brlowe/greta.htm
torridgristle

Post by torridgristle »

Added: CIA Operative: Solo Missions (Enemy, Player, & Environmental Sounds + Textures), The Elder Scrolls: Arena, and The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall (With converted wav sounds)

Return to “Resources”