OSJC's Resources (mostly map decorations!)

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Re: OSJC's Resources (mostly map decorations!)

Postby osjclatchford » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:40 am

twas really no bother, I was doing them anyway right?
Anyway, heres some quake styled ones, with the port-slot on the side:
keys3.png

also including doomier versions of the quake runekeys...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osjclatchford

Postby Deon » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:53 pm

Sir. you are a legend. I am in a process of scavenging Spriting Carnival thread for lost/rare sprites to add to my future list of things to use/modify/consider for my mod. And you can't imagine how many OSJC_ prefixed amazing files I now have on my drive :D.
Deon

Re: trees! grass! bushes! etc... (map decorations!)

Postby Ravick » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:14 pm

osjclatchford wrote:
cans_side.png

empty barrels on laying down...

Hey... would you make some of them rolling? Maybe even wit some inclination, like hey were rolling really fast?
Ravick
Do what thou wilt, since you don't bug the hell out of me!

Re: trees! grass! bushes! etc... (map decorations!)

Postby osjclatchford » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:00 am

Deon wrote:Sir. you are a legend. I am in a process of scavenging Spriting Carnival thread for lost/rare sprites to add to my future list of things to use/modify/consider for my mod. And you can't imagine how many OSJC_ prefixed amazing files I now have on my drive :D.

thats incredibly pleasing to hear. if you're after any other resources not here (or you dont like cutting out spritesheets) feel free to rip any of the stuff of mine out of major crisis: https://www.moddb.com/mods/osjcs-doom-major-crisis, a simple credit will do if you use anything, oh and don't forget to tell others about MC!

Ravick wrote:
osjclatchford wrote:
cans_side.png

empty barrels on laying down...

Hey... would you make some of them rolling? Maybe even wit some inclination, like hey were rolling really fast?

Believe me, I did try this but motion blur on a small sprite of this low quality does not translate well. it just looks like its really clean and shiny so no dice there.
If anyone else can do it, please do and post it here!
osjclatchford

Postby Deon » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:42 am

a simple credit will do if you use anything, oh and don't forget to tell others about MC!

This is another example that some of amazing mods are hard to google... I will be sure to share!
Deon

Previous

Return to Resources