[Identification] Cannon and SMG?

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Xaser

[Identification] Cannon and SMG?

Post by Xaser »

Hey all,

Just a quick ID request: I found a set of Cannon & SMG sprites from here a long time back, but I can't remember who exactly did them. Anyone here recognize or can claim them? I believe they were done by the same author, if that helps any.

They're neat and Doomy enough to deserve a use or two. Just want to know who to credit. ;)
HellCattX

Re: [Identification] Cannon and SMG?

Post by HellCattX »

i dont remember, but the chainguny one i am using as well, and i know i creditited the person, just cant rememebr who, though the chaingun was called the rapidgun, and i do belive it was on this forum i found it, along time ago lol.
chronoteeth
Preferred Pronouns: It/Its

Post by chronoteeth »

sprites are somewhere in the spriting carnival thread. might take some digging but im sure they're there
Xim

Post by Xim »

I can tell you right now that they are done by a user named "Dracken". I have the sprite sheet of them saved on my computer, and thankfully I thought to put the author's name in the corner.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

Thanks there -- that'll do, I suppose. I'm making the assumption he's okay with others using the sprites, though it'd be a bit silly IMO to post 'em in the SC thread if that wasn't the case. ;)

[EDIT] Oh, sure enough, they're right here, by Dracken. And they're free-use. Thanks for that, Xim. :)

Return to “Resources”