[Sprites] Alice Jameson's Sprite Resource

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Re: [Sprites] Alice Jameson's Sprite Resource

Postby Alice Jameson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 am

That's not a bug. I don't think I ever replaced the fists or chainsaw. So unfortunately those are still DoomGuys.
Alice Jameson
The Original Doomgirl <3

Postby JGskittles45 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Where can I find fists retexture to where it fits doomgirl? It don't even have to be fists just like a axe or something.
JGskittles45

Postby Alice Jameson » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Sorry for the bump but I do not have access to my account anymore. I know it's been a while since I've logged in but I've been through a lot recently, moved to an entirely different city, and have finally started to get a bit situated, this last year or two has been pretty crazy for me. Just came back on today to see what I had may have missed and things only to discover I no longer have access to my account as it appears to have been manually deactivated by someone. Is there a way for my original account to be reactivated so I can use it again?

Edit: I very thankfully have access to my account again. Now that I do, I'll be working on some things to post in this thread again. Expect some updates soon.
Alice Jameson
The Original Doomgirl <3

Postby JoeyTD » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Alice Jameson wrote:Sorry for the bump but I do not have access to my account anymore. I know it's been a while since I've logged in but I've been through a lot recently, moved to an entirely different city, and have finally started to get a bit situated, this last year or two has been pretty crazy for me. Just came back on today to see what I had may have missed and things only to discover I no longer have access to my account as it appears to have been manually deactivated by someone. Is there a way for my original account to be reactivated so I can use it again?

Edit: I very thankfully have access to my account again. Now that I do, I'll be working on some things to post in this thread again. Expect some updates soon.

good to see you back, Alice.
JoeyTD
BeardedDoomGuy everywhere else

Postby DooMGalLover69 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:14 am

Alice Jameson wrote:I'll be posting my own sprites and edits here. I hope you'll find some use in them. :) Just give credit.

DoomGirl Sprites:
Spoiler:

Duke Nukem version of Commander Keen sprites: (Edit 1/30/2012: Added sounds from Duke Nukem 1 Thanks go to NeuralStunner)
Spoiler:

DoomGirl Mugshots:
Spoiler:

Selene "DoomGirl" Player (Includes Sprites, Mugshot, and Sounds):
Spoiler:

Jazz Jackrabbit Commander Keen Replacement:
Spoiler:

Edit 12/29/2013: Replaced dead drdteam.org links with dropbox links. Please let me know if there are any issues with downloading.
Edit 8/22/2021: Fixed some broken image links.

Phenomenal. Tho is there any files without those weapon sprites?
DooMGalLover69

Postby Alice Jameson » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:12 pm

Finally getting back to Doom stuff after being largely gone for around about a decade. Slowly working on some projects in the background again. But anyway reviving my old thread to show off something I'm currently working on. I decided to go back and do my old Female Marine sprites over again, this time using a different base. Only the first frame is done at the moment, but I'll slowly be working on it in the upcoming days. Progress will be slow but I'll update here when there's something to show.

Edit: Finished the front facing walking frames. (Or at least close to finished)

Regular DoomGuy on the left, center is my original DoomGirl attempt from way back in the day, and on the right is my current attempt. Hopefully this new one will turn out a bit better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alice Jameson
The Original Doomgirl <3

Previous

Return to Resources