Custom Texture Thread.

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Re: Custom Texture Thread.

Postby osjclatchford » Fri May 13, 2022 4:21 am

nice!

funny but I'm posting a tnt sky2 texture today too!

this ones animated:
https://i.ibb.co/4KMqSsb/OSJC-tnt-sky2.gif
I posted as a link rather than the direct image as its 1024 wide and thats apparrently a bit big for here...

I used the tnt sky that Mek did, but with my onwn edit of the tnt galaxy int here.
the anim for the twinkly star is inspired by the hint-globe shining animation from duke nukem2...

*edit*
here:
https://i.ibb.co/vqQpcpK/OSJC-tnt-sky2-classic.gif
is version2, much more classic and I've moved the twinkly star over to one side somewhat, in order to make it a feature of that side of the sky instead of making it a part of the nebula side, which I felt distracted from both the nebula and the galaxy... 

Talking of which I've also reworked the galaxy somewhat to look a little more detailed and brighter as the one above was a little dowdier than even the original sky...

*edit2*
revisisted this fence today to add some barbed wire and to make sure the 'bent-up' one lines up with the regular ones better on the right side.
osjc_tnt_fence2.png

its also a bit darker. making it less obstructive on map its designed for (tnt's map20)
tntfence.jpg

rather happy with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osjclatchford

Postby Talon1024 » Sun May 22, 2022 1:35 pm

True-colour version of the new PIVY3 patch I just submitted to Freedoom:

Talon1024

Github ID: Talon1024
Operating System: Debian-like Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, etc) 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby osjclatchford » Mon May 23, 2022 12:00 am

thats lovely!
osjclatchford