Mike12's Resources - Blood-style Revolver, 12/4/2016

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Re: Mike12's Resources - Blood-style Revolver, 12/4/2016

Postby luigiman0640 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Where did you get those gloves for the Berettas? I really like them and was planning on using them!
luigiman0640

Postby giuseppemoghadam1984 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:09 am

Hey, I saw some people talking about this sprite a while back. It looks really great, and I was wondering if you've made anything similar to this since? I seriously can't get enough of your sprites!

https://i.imgur.com/XARkMGR.gif
giuseppemoghadam1984

Postby Captain J » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:25 pm

One hell of a bump there. Tho i'm not sure if it belongs to gallery of useless bumps and i'm not the one to answer, but i don't think mike continued on this sprite but just one walkcycle. He created other whole *different mod* and pretty sure he still makes more neat art stuff on twitter, but that's about it.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Previous

Return to Resources