Lost Author.

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
HellCattX

Lost Author.

Post by HellCattX »

I have a few of these Weapon type images, and was wondering who made these? as i dont have the artist's name handy.

First one gets some Cesiumfrancolithicmyxialobidiumrixydixydoxidrexidroxhide
Last edited by HellCattX on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bgraybr

Re: Lost Author.

Post by bgraybr »

It's from Demon Eclipse, by Eriance. I'm not exactly sure if he's released the resources to be used in projects yet either.
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

its not in any project of mine outside the pickup sprite, as i like it better than the stock one but ill remove it after reading that, but i usaly catigories images i have, in the authors folders, and as i have over 1000's custom sprites, i forgot who and where it came from is all. It Is NOT actualy in anything, just asking the reference to figure out where i got it.

Also here is your Cesiumfrancolithicmyxialobidiumrixydixydoxidrexidroxhide, its an alkali, use for microbiotic destructions, works like chemical nanites that eat everything like acid lol, dont use it all in one place! and thank you for the information.
bgraybr

Post by bgraybr »

Ah, well I wasn't accusing you of stealing it, I was just letting you know that Eriance doesn't want the resources to be used in anything yet.

Edit: Actually, now that I've checked the thread it appears that Demon Eclipse is (temporarily) dead and that Eriance has released some of the existing work, so it should be okay to use the pickup sprite.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

bgraybr wrote:Edit: Actually, now that I've checked the thread it appears that Demon Eclipse is (temporarily) dead and that Eriance has released some of the existing work, so it should be okay to use the pickup sprite.
I'd advise asking first.
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

Fair enough, my appologies i just wanted to see what it looked like in game, as it suits the stock doom shotgun pick up i think lol. still i'll ask before i do anything more anyhow, i just have this wierd habbit of collecting lost game art, like doom sprites, Command and conquer .vxls and .shp's, and old half life mod models lol.

Oh hey, doom Command and conquer mod i had worked on....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkYYEPHZYwc
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

HellCattX wrote:Cesiumfrancolithicmyxialobidiumrixydixydoxidrexidroxhide
Another Red Dwarf fan? :D
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

Yes! one person got it, and yes i made it a doom item too lol, however its use remains unknown in the doom universe hehehe....
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

Looking for a some more help.
I trying to find the authors for these sprites any help would be great.
Last edited by HellCattX on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

The top left cacodemon is, I think, Zen Dynamics' Cacophyte. The shotgunner to the right is from Skulltag, the pistol zombie is I believe an edit by Captain Red (as is the guy to his right). The claymore and green grenade are from NAM, the German stick grenade is by Laz Rojas from one of the Wolfendooms, the brown grenade is from Powerslave, and that's about all I can identify.
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

Thanks for the help. i do belive the missile tip grenade sprite is from Immoral Conduct, but i am unsure, as with the the throwing knife, but i dont remember who made Immoral Conduct.
NeuralStunner

Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

HellCattX wrote:i dont remember who made Immoral Conduct.
Cory Whittle.

Also, congrats on looking for proper credits. ;)
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

The Open medkit and the radio are also Cory Whittle as may be the knife (Can't tell since it has been brutalized by the JPEG)
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

Yeah my bad didnt see i saved it as a jpg, saved as a png this time heh. found more stuff in my dump folder, a full rotation and destroy effect of a chainsaw projectile i would think, a sentry gun with ammo chains, and little white mini missile with a red tip.
hehe this is just the usefull stuff, about 14378 more image to sort through lol.......
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

The Super Shotgunner Skulltag sprites were done by Rhoq.

Return to “Resources”