Angled doom shoty

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Mr.Green

Re: Angled doom shoty

Post by Mr.Green »

that actually looks decent, but it could work better as "idle" frame (when you're holding the gun for a while)
JustinC

Post by JustinC »

If you can wait a bit, I'm trying to get jetflock to release a weapons add on that I helped create. I basically fixed all weaker guns so its a full set of angled Doom guns, and they all look nice. These were done years ago, so I hope he still has them.
WWII44

Post by WWII44 »

JustinC wrote:If you can wait a bit, I'm trying to get jetflock to release a weapons add on that I helped create. I basically fixed all weaker guns so its a full set of angled Doom guns, and they all look nice. These were done years ago, so I hope he still has them.
I can wait.

Return to “Resources”