Page 1 of 2

Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:31 pm
by CaptainToenail
This is an edit of the Blood tommygun to have it centered in the screen. I included version without drum, but it looks odd. :roll:

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:04 pm
by SamVision
WW could use the no drum tommy for his Nazis mod.

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:37 pm
by TheDarkArchon
From what I can tell, the reason the no-drum version looks odd is the lack of foregrip, only the barrel is visible. The same can be said for the drum mag one but the drum hides it for the most part.

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:19 am
by wildweasel
SamVision wrote:WW could use the no drum tommy for his Nazis mod.

Nah. =P

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:40 am
by TheMistress
It would look much better if the NoDrum version, had a hand on the barrel, because it never had the Grip wich the Drum one has.
EDIT: Try making the drum a bit smaller, it looks like some sort of metal cobra o.o.

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:56 am
by ZR_Dragon
I had nothing to do, so i made my version of centered tommy

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:20 pm
by WWII44
I think the m1928 Thompson with a box magazine would be cool but I'd prefer to have an angled one.

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:21 am
by mike007
CaptainToenail wrote:This is an edit of the Blood tommygun to have it centered in the screen. I included version without drum, but it looks odd. :roll:


It actually looks kinda strange without the drum! :|

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 pm
by Sodaholic
mike007 wrote:
CaptainToenail wrote:This is an edit of the Blood tommygun to have it centered in the screen. I included version without drum, but it looks odd. :roll:


It actually looks kinda strange without the drum! :|

Isn't that what he just said, that it looks strange without it?

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:55 am
by mike007
indeed that's exactly what he said :)

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:36 am
by Xim
Then why did you say "It actually looks"? One would likely say that if the contrary was true to one's opinion. Say for example...

Bob: "This tommy gun looks good without the drum!"

Edd: "It actually looks kinda strange without the drum!"

But in your case the wording you were using made it seems like you were arguing the fact, but indeed you were agreeing.

[/English lesson]

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm
by CaptainToenail
The Thompson is good for gunning down grammar nazis too :P

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 pm
by wildweasel
CaptainToenail wrote:The Thompson is good for gunning down grammar nazis, too. :P

Image

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 pm
by TheMistress
wildweasel wrote:
CaptainToenail wrote:The Thompson is good for gunning down grammar nazis, too. :P

Image

Too bad i'm the spelling nazi ;o, Grammar* :3. :3:

Re: Centered Tommygun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 pm
by CaptainToenail
Heh, speaking of WW2 era weapons has anyone ever made a stengen sprite? I guess the Strife gun could be edited. Also is it just me or is the Strife assault rifle basically the Japanese Type 100?