Evil Unleashed resources

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Cage

Evil Unleashed resources

Post by Cage »

Since the mod's thread says "dead", guess it's ok to release the stuff I've made/edited for it

2017 update:

It was brought to my attention on the Zdoom Discord that there's still interest in this and all links/images are long gone :) So with permission from wildweasel, I'm updating the thread.

Some variations/edits/cleanups of the Doom beta/bible stuff - including some textures for the more realistic, somewhat half-life-like details like coffee machines or bathroom stalls, plus some misc sprites. Those were created for one of the past incarnations of the Evil Unleashed/Doom Bible mods that was abandoned in 2011.

Examples:

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSuPz ... nC-5FzU3YQ
Sorry for the messy package, I've just uploaded the whole folder (also including the psds), I'm kinda busy as it is without going through resources from 2011, I hope you understand :)

Use however you like, credit would be nice, however everything here is highly derivative so I think ID Software is more deserving of credit for those ;)
Last edited by Cage on Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
FireSeraphim

Re: Evil Unleashed resources

Post by FireSeraphim »

Those textures are truly amazing, I wonder if they fit in doom though? because I can kinda see it clashing with the slightly simplier shading style of doom, but that's just me.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Nice. Thank you very much.
Captain Awesome

Post by Captain Awesome »

Don't have much use for any of this myself, but I'd just like to say this is top notch stuff!
Cage

Post by Cage »

It was brought to my attention on the Zdoom Discord that there's still interest in this and all links/images are long gone :) So with permission from wildweasel, I'm updating the thread.

Some variations/edits/cleanups of the Doom beta/bible stuff - including some textures for the more realistic, somewhat half-life-like details like coffee machines or bathroom stalls, plus some misc sprites

Examples:

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzSuP ... GFYbnBTUzA
Sorry for the messy package, I've just uploaded the whole folder (also including the psds), I'm kinda busy as it is without going through resources from 2011, I hope you understand :)

Use however you like, credit would be nice, however everything here is highly derivative so I think ID Software is more deserving of credit for those ;)
NiGHTMARE

Post by NiGHTMARE »

Fantastic stuff as always, Cage. A lot of these textures will be extremely useful for a certain project of mine :)

I also made a few edits, hope you don't mind!

ShadesMaster

Post by ShadesMaster »

I seem to remember having a few levels usingnthese resources sitting on my hard drive... hmmm
Dynamo

Post by Dynamo »

Thanks for these :D Very useful indeed!
IMX

Post by IMX »

Thank you for sharing this! I'm definitely using the sky as a reference for my own project!

Return to “Resources”