[Resource] Tristania3D sprites and textures

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Reactor

[Resource] Tristania3D sprites and textures

Post by Reactor »

I have been working on this game since 2005, and this year - a HUGE thanks to this resource forum and Realm667 - Tristania3D shall be developed. It is a Wolf3D-based game, not ZDoom based alrighty, so do not be surprised the small size of the sprites and graphics. Luckily, Tristania3D uses an advanced Wolf3D engine called EoD engine, so it allowed me to create textured floors/ceilings, and it uses a color palette similar to Doom's, so I hope you can put some of mah graphics into good use.

Sprites mainly offers furniture, outdoor stuff, and some collectibles - oh, and the bonus boss enemy of the game, Hello Kitty :mrgreen: Every boss has around 15 frames in Tristania3D, so don't be surprised that this is the complete set of Hello Kitty...it still can be an useful base if someone would want to create a Hello Kitty-themed bonus level for ZDoom or such...

Most of these walls and sprites were created from scratch in WDC, so I only release these, as other textures and sprites are mainly modified Realm667 collection ones, which you already know about. Anyways, you have winter environment trees and stuff for now :) That's a start...
Attachments
Sprites collection sheet
Sprites collection sheet
Tristania3DSprites.png (53.86 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
Surfaces collection sheet
Surfaces collection sheet
Tristania3Dtextures.PNG (85.64 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
Dynamo

Re: [Resource] Tristania3D sprites and textures

Post by Dynamo »

The trees and the snowman are from Spear End of Destiny.

Not sure about the other graphics. They look good though.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

I see a lot of Heretic and Hexen-based things as well. Are you sure that most of them were created from scratch?

Not to say it's bad looking at all, though. This might be interesting.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

That's right, some of the works were inspired by Heretic/Hexen, yet, they're not actual rippings. When I started creating this game, there was no Realm667 or any similar sites - me and the other Wolfers had our image gallery, and influence each other's work :)

There are partial similarities, like the hooded statue at the "Green marble" walltile. As for the other sprites/wall tiles, they are directly from various Realm667 texture archives, so I didn't include them. The great majority of Tristania3D graphics, however, they are made from scratch (like the bookshelf, the weapons, the keys, the backpack full of ammo, the powerups, and 99% of the floor graphics).

Do not be surprised about Tristania3D using End of Destiny sprites - the game uses End of Destiny as base :D
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

I see the suit of armor, clay pot, and a tombstone from Hexen. The cracked tombstone ids from Blood, IIRC.

Return to “Resources”