[Resources] Lucario's Texture Edits

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
FuzzyBlaze

Re: [Resources] Lucario's Texture Edits

Post by FuzzyBlaze »

Bump
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Lucario wrote:Bump
Again with absolutely no content.
CruX

Post by CruX »

Lucario wrote:Bump
I really hate to sound like I'm trying to be a forum cop or something, but haven't you been told not to do this? Like, multiple times?
Doomfreak

Post by Doomfreak »

As you can see,there's reason why we finnish people call swedish people stupid. :D
Ethril

Post by Ethril »

Doomfreak wrote:As you can see,there's reason why we finnish people call swedish people stupid. :D
That's even more unnecessary than the content-less bump.
Doomfreak

Post by Doomfreak »

Ethril wrote:
Doomfreak wrote:As you can see,there's reason why we finnish people call swedish people stupid. :D
That's even more unnecessary than the content-less bump.
So, no candy corn for me,right? :p
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

Seeing how I just made this one a few minutes ago for something else and feel like re-breaking it in,

printz

Post by printz »

Simple: ADHD. She admitted it.
Captain Awesome

Post by Captain Awesome »

wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Lay off, guys.
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

It's a common phase the kids go through. They need attention to get feedback or just the need to be noticed. Most people do this at some point. Although I'm not going to justify that bumping the thread with no content.

@Lucario: You know doing this is of no benefit to you. People will just start ignoring your thread even if you have new content from assuming you have nothing to show. :P
Shadelight

Post by Shadelight »

printz wrote:Simple: ADHD. She admitted it.
No excuse for her own ignorance.
FuzzyBlaze

Post by FuzzyBlaze »

1. You said i only should bump a topic if noone replies after about a week.
2. Ignorance has nothing to do with ADHD. Everyone can be ignorant sometimes. ADHD is mainly hyperactive and i take medicine for that.
3. You should be careful with what you say about a country. It can lead to much more dangerous situations. Trust me, there are extremely sensetive people that cannot take those kind of insults.
4. BlazingPhoenix, don't take it personally, but it's a miracle that you became a moderator. I have looked throught your posts, and it's about 76% insults. You really should be more nice to people. They can get very sad/upset/angry or even berzerk (seriously).
5. Just becouse one person says his/her opinion, it doesn't mean others just automaticly thinks the same. You will never get popular by being a jerk. (The bad thing is that, that's how the human brain works))
6. People can misjudge your complains when you add bad words and insults. It's much better if you write down the stuff with kindly words, instead of immature bullshit.
7. You might not belive it, but many of you are ruining my topics. And you people should not be proud of it.
8. Posting pictures is not very nice, in fact, many of you are posting 16+, 17+ or even 18+ images to 12-14 years old users.
9. Just becouse someone is a mod or admin, it doesn't mean he's an almighty god. You don't need to be afraid of them.
10. Im only 14 years old, and many of you are around 17-25, and should be able to know what's wrong, and what's not.

Do not take these as insults, becouse they are not. I just wanna help out.

What im trying to say:
WRONG WAY: You fucking [censored word] piece of shit. Why the fuck aren't you listening???!!!!11111111111one LOL, ROFLMAO, OMG, OMFG!!! :!: !!!111111one "MEGA ULTRA NOOBISH SMILEY SPAMMING!! YAY!"
GOOD WAY: You should atleast try to listen to what others are saying.

If you're gonna make a quote-and-correction reply, do it the good way.
CruX

Post by CruX »

While I can't speak for the others, Eriance and I were more than decent to you. Ethril called Doomfreak out on his douchey remark about Sweden, and WW explicitly told the others to back off of you. Tally that up, and you've got two people that were willing to be diplomatic, and two others that were at the very least, neutral. There's really no need to get so defensive.

You can split hairs about timeframes between bumping all you want, but the bigger problem is that you've been politely discouraged from it in the first place, but you just keep on doing it. It isn't as if this thread got buried seconds within being created, because the resources forum isn't nearly that active, so if no one had anything to say about this stuff a week ago, why would they have anything to say about it now?
Shadelight

Post by Shadelight »

Lucario wrote:1. You said i only should bump a topic if noone replies after about a week.

If it has content. You've been bumping threads with no content at all.
2. Ignorance has nothing to do with ADHD. Everyone can be ignorant sometimes. ADHD is mainly hyperactive and i take medicine for that.
But you've tried to blame your own ignorance on it and then printz tries to do it for you.
4. They can get very sad/upset/angry or even berzerk (seriously).
Cool story bro.
5. Just becouse one person says his/her opinion, it doesn't mean others just automaticly thinks the same. You will never get popular by being a jerk. (The bad thing is that, that's how the human brain works))
Whoever said anything about opinion here? I believe posting "bump" falls under the "do not posting just to be posting" rule.
7. You might not belive it, but many of you are ruining my topics. And you people should not be proud of it.
So? You're messing them up on your own by posting "bump" every once in a while. and just because they're your topics don't mean you have absolute control over them.
8. Posting pictures is not very nice, in fact, many of you are posting 16+, 17+ or even 18+ images to 12-14 years old users.
Then don't look at them.
9. Just becouse someone is a mod or admin, it doesn't mean he's an almighty god. You don't need to be afraid of them.
I'd like to know where you're getting this one from.
10. Im only 14 years old, and many of you are around 17-25, and should be able to know what's wrong, and what's not.
Shouldn't that go for you, too?

Return to “Resources”