Page 2 of 4

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:48 am
by Xaser
Oh, snap! That's some great stuff there. :)

I'm really tempted to use the revolvers as a base for something. They even have the right hands and everything... :P

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:19 pm
by SamVision
Wow, I mean WOW! The detail, the colors, the effects, they are amazing! :trippy:

I do have a request, can you put together a gattling gun with a side handle like your plasma torch?

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:45 pm
by The_Funktasm
SamVision wrote:Wow, I mean WOW! The detail, the colors, the effects, they are amazing! :trippy:

I do have a request, can you put together a gattling gun with a side handle like your plasma torch?


I could see about it, but I don't have nearly as much in resources as I used to.

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:47 am
by CaptainToenail
Yeah, these are some of the best edits I've seen in ages, very nice :)

About the Behead the Undead shotgun, I took this from a Skulltag weapon mod called Insanity Weapons, which in turn took it from Freedoom, so it may not be 100% the same as the source.

Also, looking at the Duke64 rips on the first page, there's a Barrett 50cal hud weapon?

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:59 pm
by The_Funktasm
CaptainToenail wrote:Yeah, these are some of the best edits I've seen in ages, very nice :)

About the Behead the Undead shotgun, I took this from a Skulltag weapon mod called Insanity Weapons, which in turn took it from Freedoom, so it may not be 100% the same as the source.

Also, looking at the Duke64 rips on the first page, there's a Barrett 50cal hud weapon?


Just a sprite in Gun-Crazy, unfortunately.

Also, road markers, based off of one from necrodrome. Did the angles myself.
outlander roadmarker.png

outlander roadmarker2.png

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:30 am
by MartinHowe
The_Funktasm wrote:Low-Level monster headshots.

LOL, those are really cool 8-)
Imagine subclassing those monsters to randomly be headshot instead of the regular death :)

Would you mind if I use them in a project?

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 pm
by The_Funktasm
MartinHowe wrote:
The_Funktasm wrote:Low-Level monster headshots.

LOL, those are really cool 8-)
Imagine subclassing those monsters to randomly be headshot instead of the regular death :)

Would you mind if I use them in a project?


Sure, that's why they're up. Also, it's relatively simple to set up headshots for monsters, using a slave head set to kill it's master with a headshot damagetype. That's what I did in Mad to Worse.

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:54 am
by The_Funktasm
funktasm colts2.png


An attempt to make a weapon with actual animation to it.

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 am
by Xaser
*Xaser approves!* :thumb:

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:37 am
by The_Funktasm
Some missiles.
missiles own.png

Missiles rule.

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:54 am
by Slax
VP-70

Quite the obscure piece of candy. (I like it.)

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 am
by DEDLI
If I were you, I'd make those angled rocket sprites a bit shorter. They almost look as long as the full-on side-view rocket. Also, if the rockets are going to be that long, I'd recommend having more angles for it. It just looks weird having a rocket change angle so dramatically from different views because they're so long.

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 am
by The_Funktasm
Dreadflame wrote:If I were you, I'd make those angled rocket sprites a bit shorter. They almost look as long as the full-on side-view rocket. Also, if the rockets are going to be that long, I'd recommend having more angles for it. It just looks weird having a rocket change angle so dramatically from different views because they're so long.


Good idea. I'll try it later.

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:36 am
by Ethril
Dreadflame wrote:If I were you, I'd make those angled rocket sprites a bit shorter. They almost look as long as the full-on side-view rocket. Also, if the rockets are going to be that long, I'd recommend having more angles for it. It just looks weird having a rocket change angle so dramatically from different views because they're so long.


...Heh. That reminds me of the good ol' Hell's Battery. Thing had some damn long missiles.

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:16 am
by DEDLI
Ethril wrote:That reminds me of the good ol' Hell's Battery.


I searched Hell's Battery and can't find the download. :I

Download link?