The_Funktasm's HackJob HQ - edited: 12/27/13

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
The_Funktasm

Re: The_Funktasm's Junkstravaganza.

Post by The_Funktasm »

Marrub wrote:Nice mags, what font did you use for the descriptions? Looks like an edited SMALLFONT
It's a font that came with FLStudio. I'm not sure if there's a free version floating around of the font, but the name is "Fruity Fonts." There's two plain ones and a bold. I'm not sure which I used.
Dreadflame wrote:Pretty neat how you managed to get pretty clean rotations on all those mag sprites, despite the rotations being at many angles and somewhat small, really great job at maintaining the details
And, why the hell not. A new page, and a crosspost from the spriting carnival.

EDIT:
I can't be the only one who needs this.
iSoTeRa

Post by iSoTeRa »

The_Funktasm wrote:Here's where I'll post all my edits/etc.

The K-Kurz Pocket Special, Caleb handed. No firing frames, as mine are set up for gzdoom. Thanks go to Xaser for the Cop Revolver Sprites.
kkrza0.png
Aliens Online VP-70.
AO VP70.png
Low-Level monster headshots. The Former Human needs a little work to make him translatable.
headshots.png
Damn that's sweet. You mind if I can use the Zombie Man sprite? I'll give credit...
The_Funktasm

Post by The_Funktasm »

iSoTeRa wrote:
The_Funktasm wrote:Here's where I'll post all my edits/etc.

The K-Kurz Pocket Special, Caleb handed. No firing frames, as mine are set up for gzdoom. Thanks go to Xaser for the Cop Revolver Sprites.
kkrza0.png
Aliens Online VP-70.
AO VP70.png
Low-Level monster headshots. The Former Human needs a little work to make him translatable.
headshots.png
Damn that's sweet. You mind if I can use the Zombie Man sprite? I'll give credit...
Sure, it's what everything is in here for.

EDITING FOR A CONTENT POST:

Time for more random crap, everybody!
flechette.png
shotcup.png
magnumcase.png
And now a rifle I made ages ago, reflashed, dehanded, and even with a pickup sprite!

UPDATE: A texture sheet, including a vent that actually looks right in game, rather than seeming to be an enormous 64X64 square tunnel. Needs crouching for sure. No palette.

The_Funktasm

Re: The_Funktasm's HackJob HQ - edited: 12/27/13

Post by The_Funktasm »

Don't really care about double-posting in my own thread. Who cares, really? They're resources.
I'm also crossposting these from the carnival since they'll be easier attributed with a consistent source.
Funkified Weasel sleeves. (it'll cure your asthma too)

Mac-10/11 or more accurately, .45/9mm

Psuedo MP7s (stock and grip by Cage)
Metro 2033 bombs. ("Boom, all problems gone!")

Cups and stuff. Translatable. Based on 3d Realms resources from DN3D.

Gasmask Man.

Return to “Resources”