[Sprites] Hexen Cleric "at ease" frame

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
ETTiNGRiNDER

[Sprites] Hexen Cleric "at ease" frame

Post by ETTiNGRiNDER »

A quick diversion from my various spriting experiments that may or may not grow into a larger project. It's Hexen's Cleric just standing around, suitable for use on a talkable NPC. (Or, heck, a dormant/waiting frame that doesn't look like he's in mid-step for that matter.)

I might do some other edits (fixes, recoloring for better color translation options, different variants, etc.) but for now feel free to use him as is if you like it. Suggestions for improvement are welcome, too.
Attachments
cleric-atease.png
cleric-atease.png (8.5 KiB) Viewed 905 times
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [Sprites] Hexen Cleric "at ease" frame

Post by NeuralStunner »

These are neat. :) The only suggestion I have is to put one foot forward a little, so he is more "at ease" and less "at attention".

Return to “Resources”