Trooper 077 Gunshack(Back On Track,Also need a bit of help)

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Trooper 077

Trooper 077 Gunshack(Back On Track,Also need a bit of help)

Post by Trooper 077 »

Yep,Since I got my life at a steady balance,Im starting up this again,I'll create a weapons or two and i'll drop it here.

I need some help though,I need to know if anyone has a copy of my buckshot shotgun laying around and I need an upload site that wont delete the file after 3 months.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Trooper 077 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Recurracy

Re: Trooper 077 Gunshack

Post by Recurracy »

That's about the only gun I've seen with a silencer where it actually looks right.
Water Hazard

Re: Trooper 077 Gunshack"NEW SHOTGUN,ALSO TAKING REQUESTS"

Post by Water Hazard »

Sorry for making this the first request, but could you please make this a working wad with sounds?
(The gun does not have the firing animation).

Thanks!!!
Attachments
MidoriTrenchGun.zip
(40.74 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
Trooper 077

Post by Trooper 077 »

Water Hazard wrote:Sorry for making this the first request, but could you please make this a working wad with sounds?
(The gun does not have the firing animation).

Thanks!!!

This shouldn't take long to do,Quick question,What kinda of shotgun fire do you want?, One that is auto,fire(Hold down the key) Or one that you have to press the key again after every shot?
Water Hazard

Post by Water Hazard »

The second option please (pump-action you mean?)
Ceeb

Post by Ceeb »

I have a request for you, for a solid metal laserbeam type of weapon. Details are up to you more or less, but it needs something of a "window" you can see into where I can put some animated energy.
Water Hazard

Post by Water Hazard »

Trooper, i had found the firing animations so it would be easier to make the wad. :D
Attachments
firing.rar
(18.91 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Trooper 077

Post by Trooper 077 »

Ceeb: Can you show me something slong the line of a screenshot from a game or a picture to see what Im aiming at,also do you want a rail gun type thing or a moonraker laser type thing?

Water Hazard:Im working on yours,i've been away these past 5 days so i'll work on it this week....Do you want a secondary function on the shotgun so the player uses the bayonet?

EDIT:I really think you wont like the muzzle flash on the shotgun,im going to find something like the doom handgun muzzle flash,Why do I reconize these sprites?
Ceeb

Post by Ceeb »

Well, I'm trying to make a Doomy version of the Light Beam weapon from Metroid Prime 2. It's a beam that fires pure light that immolates enemies, and, being made of light, the energy inside of the weapon is a prism. Here's a screen of the weapon in-game.
Spoiler:
But I'm not really going for the arm cannon look there... I just want a handheld, tubular laser cannon with windows for an energy texture.
Trooper 077

Post by Trooper 077 »

I remember that game, thought that it was just as fun as the first metroid prime,Anywho i'll start working on it,should I also make a projectile sprite?
chronoteeth
Preferred Pronouns: It/Its

Post by chronoteeth »

Haha, once you start taking requests, things are gonna boggle you down so much

IN THAT CASE, perhaps you can make an FN FAL sprite for me? Center aimed if possible. Doesn't even have to have reloading, just need something :o
Water Hazard

Post by Water Hazard »

Trooper 077 wrote:Water Hazard:Im working on yours,i've been away these past 5 days so i'll work on it this week....Do you want a secondary function on the shotgun so the player uses the bayonet?
If this doesn't piss you off, that would be great!!!
Ceeb

Post by Ceeb »

Trooper 077 wrote:I remember that game, thought that it was just as fun as the first metroid prime,Anywho i'll start working on it,should I also make a projectile sprite?
Hehe, yeah, it's my favorite... Although the first Prime (and Corruption) were also quality games.

No, there's no need for a projectile. As for the energy inside of the weapon, can you make it a gradient of greens in the Doom palette? That would be 112 to 127 in the image on the [wiki]Palette[/wiki] article. That way, I can apply translations to that via TEXTURES to give it the rainbow color-shifting effect.
Trooper 077

Post by Trooper 077 »

Ceeb your "Light Cannon" ( Working Name) Is coming along rather well,Im going to leave the spots where it will show the bean inside blank,Just to comfirm,do you want a full decorate or just the sprites?

Water Hazard:The shotgun is going good,Im using a modified pistol flash instead of the one that you sent me,I swear to god I've seen these sprites somewhere

Cronoteeth:The FN FAL im using is going to end up being a heavy modified version of the Gailil thingy gun from counter strike

Anyone else want to request something?
Ceeb

Post by Ceeb »

Just the sprites, please, I can write my own code. Thanks by the way. :)

Return to “Resources”