(Resources) Add-ons for scalliano's 667 Shuffle!

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
paradox_tn

(Resources) Add-ons for scalliano's 667 Shuffle!

Post by paradox_tn »

Hello. If I don't make sence, forget it. Then I'm sorry for making a name this post of scalliano. Please, I want to get anyones attention. 8-) I want to thank the authors that I forgot to name for making these things possible and I would like to if I may? Post of my works here so anyone else can edit this. I re-edit (copy and paste) sprite to a cannon shotgun zombie guy, with DECORATE base what I started on CannonShotgun.wad combine the Quad-Shotgun Marine... that I started to edit them and how the way the player uses this weapon for this zombie guy uses. I've tried to make it accurate as possible. What ever what can be added that would help alot from anyone. This is the best i can do for now, improving comments anyway please. :)

NOTE: (This is for those people who know how to work with mods/decorate. I'm a beginner, I know not much yet, but learning though. The ones who don't know, i'm sorry...ask for help. I don't know how to explain this well.) This only works for scalliano's 667 Shuffle! Put CannonShotgunGuy.wad into the zmwr.pk3 the mod is scalliano's 667 Shuffle! The mod link here: http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24974

:idea: Next weeks to come IF possible: What I know how to DECORATE If I have free time I might try to create all zombies guys uses scalliano's 667 Shuffle weapons available, my hopes more will come on this forum not quick, when anytime I will post more monster add-ons. This is just a beginning for me of add-on-working-in-progress... :mrgreen:
Attachments
CannonShotgunGuy.wad
Cannon Shotgun Zombie Guy
(238.86 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
scalliano

Re: (Resources) Add-ons for scalliano's 667 Shuffle!

Post by scalliano »

This is actually a really good enemy, he's pretty deadly when he looses off the alt-fire, though it balances out as, much like the ZSec, he's a bit of a sitting duck when he's reloading. You've recreated the shotgun's behaviour well, my only gripe is the sprite. It's a good edit, but I'm not sure about the beret - I appreciate that you want to make him look unique but if you could even just give him the head of one of the other zombies (eg the Railgunner) this would definitely be worth adding to the next release. Keep up the good work! :)
paradox_tn

Post by paradox_tn »

Thank you, Its was interesting of me to figure it that out. I know, the beret part isn't what I wanted either, but I'm thinking going to replace the head from the sawoff shotgun enemy, I was really going to use him for the quad shotgun! I got the walking frames, pain, and death sprites, but sadly...I'm stuck on the shooting frames...editing sprite part...thats a bugger for now..:(

Yes, more practice redecorate for me if I have spare time! Right now I'm interested trying to create more zombie enemies uses all the rest of the other doom armory weapons that you added to make them use it too!... :)
paradox_tn

Post by paradox_tn »

As if for now I'm still continuing to made some more zombies scalliano! Here are two of my completions. The Others I'm still working at this spare time for today. More will come in time... Credits for ItsNatureToDie and GhastlyDragon sprites I give you my thanks! :D
Attachments
SuperShotgunGuy.wad
Thanks to ItsNatureToDie for the sprites. The decorate is made by me.
(68.74 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
MinigunZombie.wad
Thanks to ItsNatureToDie for the inprogress sprites he made, I've remade without its ammo backpack copy and paste of the use marine minigun sprites instead. Credits to GhastlyDragon, but sadly with no blood stains that needs to be added, anyone can do that I really appreciated so I can replace that to use. Decorate is made by me.
(74.66 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
scalliano

Post by scalliano »

Good stuff! The Minigun Guy is pretty ferocious, although I've posted up a quick edit below in the meantime which fixes his attack sound outside the mod, and I can pretty much guarantee this guy will be in the next version, but I'm going to hold off until INTD posts his finished sprites as he's already said he'll be adding in the blood stains himself. The DECORATE code is pretty much nailed though ;) The SSG zombie you posted will also feature (the SkullTag SSG Zombie is already in there, but there are 2 RLGuy variants and numerous Zombieman variants, so it helps to add a bit of variety).

Keep 'em coming!
Attachments
MinigunZombie.wad
(100.36 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

Return to “Resources”