Dark Blood Shotgun?

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
CaptainToenail

Dark Blood Shotgun?

Post by CaptainToenail »

I remember someone once made a nice version of the Blood shotgun, and I'm sure it's sprites had a darkened black gun-metal hue rather than the original silver, could someone link me to it please if they know what I'm talking about?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Dark Blood Shotgun?

Post by wildweasel »

I'm not sure it's an edit you're thinking of - the alpha version of Blood that's circulating the 'net had a black shotgun with a rather different idle pose that made it appear longer. If I were on my main computer, I'd be able to package up the sprites I pulled from the alpha, but it shouldn't pose too much difficulty to Google up the Blood Alpha and use XWE or similar to get at the .art files.
Jimmy

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Jimmy »

They were already posted on this forum, I believe. If not in their own thread, in the "Obscure FPS resources" topic.
Zero X. Diamond

Post by Zero X. Diamond »

Yep. That they were. Obscure FPS Resources thread has the shotgun you seek and much more!
CaptainToenail

Post by CaptainToenail »

Cool, just got it, thanks :)

Return to “Resources”