Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
- If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
- If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.
Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines
for more information.
Please don't put requests here!
They have their own forum --> here
. Thank you!
- Posts: 1486
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:24 pm
- Location: Boringland, California
Here's my Metal Slug inspired HUD originally designed for a little side-project I was working on for a few weeks. I decided to release this as a standalone project just in case anyone else wants to use it or something. If you do use it, please give credit to me.
There are two bugs unfortunately:
http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/file ... lughud.zip
- There is supposed to be a second bar over the health and armor bar that displays when your health is between 101-200%, but I never was able to get it to work, thus it was never implemented.
- The HUD doesn't work on any other resolutions besides 1024x768. I'm not sure why or how to fix this.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:32 am
- Moderator Team Lead
- Posts: 21384
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
thebestml727 wrote:The link is broken
Because the thread is four years old and, as has been stated across many different threads, DRD Team's file share is taking quite a bit longer to become available again than expected.