[Project] Zero's Resources - NEW!: Quarantine 2 & More!

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Xaser

Re: [Project] Zero's Resources - NEXT RIP: Help me decide!

Post by Xaser »

I don't have it it with me (wish I did), but I've seen the full version as well and I'm pretty sure it is. So have at it, ;)
Zero X. Diamond

Post by Zero X. Diamond »

Well, since I now know that it's in some way possible to access these files that were previously unattainable (but still are for the time being) I'm going to temporarily put Necrodome back onto the back burner until I get some more info on the inaccessible stuff. So what would be all of your SECOND choices were it not Necrodome?
Snarboo

Post by Snarboo »

Quiver if possible. The resources aren't great but I like the game a lot and at the very least I can remake the weapons using better scraps.
ETTiNGRiNDER

Post by ETTiNGRiNDER »

Judging by screenshots, Quiver looks like it has textures that would mesh well with Doom stuff (they almost look like what you'd expect to see as texture replacements in some old megawad), so I guess that gets my vote too.
Zero X. Diamond

Alright, well then it looks like Quiver will be coming next. Something interesting I just discovered, by the by: I can rip sounds from any packaged data now, albeit in a manner similar to how I can get the graphics (meaning it is time consuming and slow and involves a lot of guesswork). This means with any luck most of the games I did not include "sounds" on the obtainable resource list may now be able to be ripped!

EDIT: I have confirmed this with Quiver. The sounds, while not particularly great, have been dumped to one massive sound file. I'll be able to clip this apart and include it with the sprites and textures. Excellent!
Zero X. Diamond

[Sprites] Forbes Corporate Warrior Resources

In lieu of Quiver (which will take a while to rip, especially considering my new job has me working noon to close straight through Sunday) I bring you a rip years in the making. An FPS whose name is legendary amidst the halls of the internet, whose name is carried upon the quiet whispers of a thousand forgotten souls. I'd thought it to be nothing but a myth... until now. That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, I bring you...

Yes, Forbes Corporate Warrior, product of 90s bandwagoning in a desperate attempt to be "hip" and corporate greed. In Forbes Corporate Warrior, you play Dr. Catherine Hart, who one day receives an electronic mail message from Dr. Catherine Hart (as a result of the game's default player name being Dr. Hart, likely the result of utterly lazy design) saying that she's got the opportunity of a lifetime for you. Apparently, she's created a magical virtual reality helmet that turns the stock market into an absolutely action packed bloodbath where you have to literally murder rival companies in order to gain strength. For reasons conveniently left unexplained, the doctor has to lay low for a while and wants you to strap her untested corporate death helmet to your head and play with it. Remember, cash is your ammo and the amount of cash is your health! And, amazingly, it just goes downhill from there. From the complete lack of music to the bland landscapes and utterly confusing gameplay, Forbes Corporate Warrior is an ill-informed cash-in on the Doom craze of the 90s. But just for the hell of it (and since it was so convenient), here are the resources, available to the public for the very first time!

Most likely because this is the first time anyone has ever played this game.

This resource pack includes:
  • 251 images
  • 172 sounds
Download: Forbes Corporate Warrior Resources
Last edited by Zero X. Diamond on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snarboo

Re: [Project] Zero's Resources - NEW!: Forbes Corporate Warr

Post by Snarboo »

I was looking at this game years back wondering if anything could be plundered borrowed from it, so I'm interested to see what exactly the deal is with this game.
Gez

Post by Gez »

Dr. Catherine Hart looks mightily butch on that cover.
Nash

Post by Nash »

Check out the crappy multi-part modeling on Dr Hart!
Snarboo

Post by Snarboo »

I can't even tell what's going on in that picture. Dr. Hart looks like a gorilla and his right arm seems to have been blown off by lens flare.
Gez

Post by Gez »

Her right arm. :p I don't know many boys named Catherine.
scalliano

Re: [Sprites] Forbes Corporate Warrior Resources

Post by scalliano »

Zero X. Diamond wrote:Forbes Corporate Warrior
Yer what's itchy??
rsl

Post by rsl »

Hi Zero X Diamond,

kudos to you for the remarkable work in bringing to everybody a lot of resources!
Sorry for bumping the thread gratuituously, but I have been contemplating resources from 'Last Warrior' for a long time, and now that I'm almost ready to unleash a new weapons modification based on them, I just figured you would have appreciated a little notification... :)

I tried to put everything to the best possible use... I hope the final result will be appreciated. :wink:
As soon as I make the IDGames release, I'll surely provide a link!
rsl

Post by rsl »

As I promised in my previous post, here is the mod I designed using "Last Warrior" resources:

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29340

Try it, and let me know if these resources were put to good use! :wink:
Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve »

Forbes is a fucking joke.

Return to “Resources”