[Weapon] Rip Van Winkle's Rifle (Dump)

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
JMAA

[Weapon] Rip Van Winkle's Rifle (Dump)

Post by JMAA »

This weapon, if it needs editing, you may do so. I guess it's still imperfect and has it's problems. I'm just dumping this into Resources so the old thread is in it's place.

Download

Reposting the old thread of mine:
Of course there will be some Hellsing fans out there. So, I made a single weapon for you. It's not that perfect, it will be improved if so.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3YGM829U

What it does is simple: it shoots a seeking bullet that tortures the victim until it bounces 5 times against walls and floors. Here are some screenshots:
Credits: Marty Kirra for the sprites, if there's anything else, tell me, because I don't remember who made the laser sprites.
Pisstepank

Re: [Weapon] Rip Van Winkle's Rifle (Dump)

Post by Pisstepank »

Nice weapon i like the effect it make
but the weapon sprite don't match with the type of weapon its , you should try to put a weapon sprite that look more like a laser weapon.
JMAA

Re: [Weapon] Rip Van Winkle's Rifle (Dump)

Post by JMAA »

Pisstepank wrote:Nice weapon i like the effect it make
but the weapon sprite don't match with the type of weapon its , you should try to put a weapon sprite that look more like a laser weapon.
It would be better if it would be the rifle Rip Van Winkle has. I mean, the Der Freischutz one, some sort of WWI rifle.

Return to “Resources”