[SLADE] File type bar gone

Archive of the old editing forum
Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. This forum is archived - please use this set of forums to ask new questions.
IvanDobrovski

[SLADE] File type bar gone

Post by IvanDobrovski »

I accidently got rid of the file type bar in SLADE, the type that had for example "ZDOOM ACS, ZDOOM DECORATE" types in there. Anyone knows how I can bring it back?
Gez

Re: [SLADE] File type bar gone

Post by Gez »

In the entry list? Most probably you just reduced its width to 0. Move the cursor on the right side of the right border of the "Size" column header. You should see the cursor change to the "horizontal resize" cursor (a vertical bar with two arrows going left and right), but the "Size" header should not be highlighted. Click and drag to the right.
IvanDobrovski

Post by IvanDobrovski »

Gez wrote:In the entry list? Most probably you just reduced its width to 0. Move the cursor on the right side of the right border of the "Size" column header. You should see the cursor change to the "horizontal resize" cursor (a vertical bar with two arrows going left and right), but the "Size" header should not be highlighted. Click and drag to the right.
Ah you misunderstood. It's not that one. I'm talking about the one where it highlights the text you're looking at depending on the file type. Ex: Decorate keyword highlighting vs ACS keyword highlighting. That thing is gone.

Here's a screenshot. The red box marks where it used to be.
Spoiler:
Kappes Buur

Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by Kappes Buur »

That's where it is in up to and including 3.0.2
Spoiler:
In 3.1.0 and newer it is on top of the window
Spoiler:
IvanDobrovski

Post by IvanDobrovski »

Kappes Buur wrote:That's where it is in up to and including 3.0.2
Spoiler:
In 3.1.0 and newer it is on top of the window
Spoiler:
Oh, well it still seems gone on my end and my version is v3.1.1.5. (Same version as when I took that screenshot up there)

Return to “Editing (Archive)”