enterpic & entermission script

Archive of the old editing forum
Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. This forum is archived - please use this set of forums to ask new questions.
camaxide

enterpic & entermission script

Post by camaxide »

So, originally I have an entertext set for each map - so when the kill-count etc. is done counting and you press a key you first get a background picture with mapname on top for the next map - then when you press a key you get the entertext for that map.
Now I also want to have an intermission script showing the map of where you are going next - and I want this to be displayed before the two beforementioned events (enter-map pic and entertext)
I am able to make one or the other - but not both.

My default entertext lump would be like this:
Spoiler:
this only shows the map background and the name of the map - pressing then brings the entertext defined in mapinfo.

Or I can do this:
Spoiler:
which will show the "world" map and all points..

I want this world map to be displayed first, then when the player presses use, he goes to the first small code which displays the actual map background with the mapname before the enter-text comes.

Is there a way to do this? I see link= can be used for intermission, but not for intermission scripts??

Return to “Editing (Archive)”