Archive of the old editing forum
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki
first. This forum is archived - please use this set
of forums to ask new questions.
- Posts: 17346
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:07 am
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Now that I looked at these screenshots again, I think the lance HUD sprite is a little too big. It's very distracting to have such a huge sprite on screen.
- Posts: 5984
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 10:56 am
- Location: London
Have you ever seen how big a lance is?
Looks very interesting. I'm quite anticipating a release.
- Posts: 11286
- Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:41 pm
- Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
- Location: United Kingdom
Again, this looks good but the models to sprites just look ew to me. You really really really should consider Gzdoom models. Anyway, can't wait to play.
- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: South Africa
I believe she can't run GZDoom in OpenGL.
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 11:16 am
- Location: Labrynna
This is going to be updated?!
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:43 pm
- Location: TripleGVille
I think this just might 1-up Chosen.
- Posts: 10771
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:15 pm
Holy Hell on a Stick, now this is some great stuff. I feel a bit down though at the lack of a beta. XD Ah, well, I don't mean to be impatient at all but this looks just plain awesome, Mouse.
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:49 pm
Level design has come along way from the origional H-quest. I hope this carries over into the areas outside of town.
- Posts: 4615
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:41 pm
I sooo can't wait to play this.